1. Probably the most difficult part for every prospective student is choosing the right college.
2. Meeting your new roommate for the very first time will be very interesting.
3. Being broke is a problem almost every student has.
4. You will try and cook from time to time, but let's face it, you will fail miserably.
5. But at least you'll be free and unsupervised.
6. You will party a lot.
7. Sometimes you'll need to choose between partying and studying.
8. And you won't make the right choice.
9. When the teacher asks you a question and you have no idea what the lecture was about.
10. The night before your exams, you'll get a rush of adrenaline and motivation.
11. And when you see the first question of your exam.
12. Waiting for the exam results will be a nightmare.
13. And here's you writing an assignment the day before the due date.
14. When somebody asks you how college is going.
15. Going home for holidays will be the most exciting part of the year.
16. And you'll have no idea what to do with your life once you've graduated.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!