1. This is Mina Gerges, a Canadian student who lives in London, Ontario, and who has a unique Instagram hobby.
2. For the past few months, Mina has been recreating famous celebrity divas on his Instagram account. Here he is as a budget version of Beyoncé.
3. Mina, a media student at Canada’s Western University, told BuzzFeed Style his recreations are intentionally low-budget.
“I make everything myself,” he said, describing a process that takes about two hours for each photo. “I purchase curtains and hold them with pins, and everything else I put on them I stick with glue.”
Mina said he’s aiming for people to see overexposed celebrities in a new light, highlighting the photoshop extremes of some celeb pictures which Mina says promote an unrealistic body image.
5. Rihanna is also a favorite subject of his at-home recreations.
9. If you can’t afford a tub full of milk, just use a sheet for similar effect.
13. Iggy Azalea can’t seem to deal with how well Mina has recreated her look.
15. He’s not just a fan of pop divas though. Here’s Mina as Kylie Jenner’s doppelgänger.
16. And here he is as Kim Kardashian, with Mina substituting his own true love in place of Kanye.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."