2. Getting attacked by a yo-yo:
3. Having a seagull steal your ice cream:
4. Having the screen name “meatrocket8”:
5. Forgetting how a door works:
6. Following this person on Twitter:
Or being friends with this person on Facebook:
8. Nic Cage mixed with a LEGO guy:
9. This happening:
10. Or THIS:
11. Or THIS:
12. Or THIS:
13. And especially THIS:
And on Tumblr:
17. Wearing your pants like this:
19. The very rare 360 teabag:
23. Synchronized swimming faces:
27. Having this happen to you:
Oh, wait, I’m wrong. There is literally NOTHING worse than your Facebook friends talking about politics.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀