3. Drake after being stung by hundreds of wasps:
4. Zach Braff with a lazy eye:
5. Every single drawing of Justin Bieber:
6. Justin Timberlake as a sexy maid:
7. David Schwimmer as a man with a face that is way too long:
8. Eminem as a statue on Easter Island:
9. Daniel Radcliffe with an oddly off-centered face:
10. Pete Wentz as a disproportionate hunk:
11. The Rock with an upsetting amount of facial detail:
12. Tom Cruise as something that does not even resemble Tom Cruise, much less a human:
13. Mel Gibson as a visitor from another planet:
14. Shia LaBeouf looking pretty normal:
16. A diagonal R. Patz:
18. Kanye West as an obese Nintendo Mii:
22. Christian Bale as someone who does not even closely resemble Christian Bale in any of his film or television roles:
23. Mark Hammil as a Keebler Elf:
24. Harry Styles as the Joker/that one character from “Ahhh! Real Monsters”:
25. Daniel Radcliffe as a very “Gorgieus” man:
26. Also, Daniel Radcliffe as literally the most frightening thing I have ever seen:
27. Dexter Morgan as the caveman from those Geico commercials:
28. Britney Spears as a doll you would throw in the trash:
30. And every single piece of Nic Cage fan art ever:
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."