And All-Male “Hocus Pocus”:
21. Seven Johnny Depps:
From left to right: Raoul Duke (“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”), Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), The Mad Hatter (“Alice in Wonderland”), Sweeney Todd (“Sweeney Todd”), John Dillinger (“Public Enemies”), Edward Scissorhands (“Edward Scissorhands”), Willy Wonka (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).
43. Tan Mom:
45. The Leg Lamp From “A Christmas Story”:
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of Education Secretaries.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.