And All-Male “Hocus Pocus”:
21. Seven Johnny Depps:
From left to right: Raoul Duke (“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”), Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), The Mad Hatter (“Alice in Wonderland”), Sweeney Todd (“Sweeney Todd”), John Dillinger (“Public Enemies”), Edward Scissorhands (“Edward Scissorhands”), Willy Wonka (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).
43. Tan Mom:
45. The Leg Lamp From “A Christmas Story”:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀