And All-Male “Hocus Pocus”:
21. Seven Johnny Depps:
From left to right: Raoul Duke (“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”), Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), The Mad Hatter (“Alice in Wonderland”), Sweeney Todd (“Sweeney Todd”), John Dillinger (“Public Enemies”), Edward Scissorhands (“Edward Scissorhands”), Willy Wonka (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).
43. Tan Mom:
45. The Leg Lamp From “A Christmas Story”:
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎