5. Alex’s last words:
9. Witnessing the exact moment when a musician realizes he’s “made it”:
12. Caine and his arcade:
19. Isaac’s proposal:
20. The police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true:
21. The German shepherd who has become a seeing eye dog for a blind spaniel:
When Ellie, a blind spaniel, was adopted by shelter manager Jean Spencer, she never expected that her other dog, Leo, would choose to become her very own seeing-eye dog. “I take them for walks in the park and Leo guides Ellie around,” says Spencer. “He is so protective and herds the more boisterous dogs away from her.”
23. And Hobbes’ new friend:
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹