1. Vacationing is expensive. But you know what’s NOT expensive? A good ol’-fashioned fake vacation, or fakecation:
5. You can be on any beach this beautiful, luscious planet has…
7. You can finally make that trip to New York City:
8. When you would never go near there in real life:
9. So beautiful:
10. Maybe even catch some exotic animals:
12. Or finally work on that tan of yours:
13. Ah, that sweet, sweet florescent lighting.
14. Just let your feet be free:
16. Finally catch a sunset in the world’s greatest city:
18. Brag about what mile of your bike ride you’re on:
20. Visit your favorite field in the world:
22. And maybe even catch some rays on the moon:
24. “Your brain can take you anywhere.” —Jeremiah Bullfrog
25. Add your own!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."