26 Products That’ll Help Optimize Your Life
Efficiently get through your to-do list so you have more time for the fun stuff.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A versatile chop, slice, and dice unit that'll drastically *cut* down on food prep and cleanup time with interchangeable blades that can each be popped into the dishwasher.
2. A bleach-free Wet & Forget shower cleaner for not only cleaning but preventing soap scum buildup. Once a week simply give your shower a spray, let it sit overnight, rinse off the next day, then — BOOM — you're done and didn't even break a sweat.
3. A set of brush scrubber drill attachments to eliminate caked-on soap grime with a fraction of the usually required elbow grease. Charge up your standard electric drill, attach the right brush head for the job, and let the modern luxury of motorized rotation cut through grime quicker than your sad sponge ever could.
4. A pack of Wi-Fi-connected outlets so you can make virtually any electronic device in your home "smart" and control lights, your humidifier, and even the curling iron you forgot to unplug, all via your phone or voice control.
5. A super-convenient tofu press if you're tired of spending more time tending to your tofu than you do your cat. This all-in-one system works in the fridge without you needing to come back and increase the pressure. Plus, all the water collects at the bottom so there's no mess and no need for paper towels.
6. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel that quickly removes years' (I repeat, YEARS') worth of hard calluses without endless scraping and scrubbing. Reviewers say dead skin dissolves in mere minutes, so I'd start picking out a new pair of sandals, like, now.
7. Plus, a rotating electric foot file to maintain your callus-free feet by gently (but effectively) buffing away dead skin without the time and elbow grease required from a manual stone.
8. A Chuckit! ball launcher for upping your fetch game by helping you throw the ball farther with less effort (good for the dog) and pick it up without actually touching the copious amount of slimy drool left behind (good for you). Everyone wins!
9. A powerful mold- and mildew-stain cleaner to lift the most daunting grout and caulking stains without the back-breaking scrubbing. Just apply the concentrated gel formula, wait six to eight hours, and watch your stains (and your worries) wash down the drain.
10. A sleek Burst water flosser so you can get your flossing done faster with a rechargeable unit that does all the hard work for you. It's water-resistant so you can floss in the shower, doesn't take up a ton of counter space, and when your dentist asks the inevitable "Are you flossing?" question you can proudly flash your squeaky-clean pearly whites.
11. A charmeuse pre-rolled scarf because tying the scarf is a whole lot of hassle that you no longer have to deal with. This large design can accommodate a wide range of hairstyles, and the silky smooth satin will help hair retain moisture and prevent breakage.
12. An electric makeup brush cleaner that will whip and whirl your brushes around until nary a speck of makeup is left *AND* they're dry enough to test out that new foundation you just got.
13. A classic Tushy bidet attachment for a true revo-loo-tionary toilet upgrade that'll keep your tushy in tip-top shape without endless wiping, wiping, wiping.
14. A hands-free electric can opener so you can effortlessly crack open some canned corn without slicing your finger on jagged lids brought to you by manual openers.
15. A rechargeable hair trimmer if you want silky-smooth legs without partaking in the laborious act of shaving. This palm-sized shaver can be used anytime, anywhere without soap or water *and* is perfect for anyone who regularly struggles with nicks, irritation, and razor bumps.
16. Dishwasher-cleaning tablets because (to my shock and horror) you have to clean the thing that cleans your dishes, and these tablets make doing so as quick and easy as...well...running the dishwasher.
17. A variety pack of tape cutters for getting a clean cut every time instead of tangling the tape beyond repair trying to rip it yourself or digging through the junk drawer for 10 minutes trying to find the scissors.
18. A set of time-saving elastic shoelaces to install on those sneakers that just always come untied so you literally never have to tie them again.
19. An itty-bitty Theragun Mini so you can gently punch your aching muscles into submission even when you're too tired to even think about working out ever again. This quiet yet powerful percussive massager is small enough to travel with and one charge lasts for roughly two and a half hours!
20. A variety pack of ready-to-eat beans if there just doesn't feel like enough time in the day to cook up the nutritious (and delicious) meals you crave. Simply warm up a packet in the microwave or on the stove and you've got a ready-made protein to mix into any meal in minutes.
21. A hair-removing glove because you're already going to give your pet all the scritches they deserve, you may as well multitask with a massage mitt that will remove hair and help curb shedding.
22. An easy-to-use guide wand and eyeliner duo that simplifies eyeliner application (yes, even tricky cat-eyes). The easy-to-hold wand helps to steady shaky hands and is equipped with a flexible, replaceable silicone tip that's gentle on the eyes.
23. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum for anyone ready to ditch their dustpan for something a little more high-tech and a lot more convenient. Simply sweep towards it and your new vac will take care of the rest.
24. An EveryPlate meal subscription to cut out stressful meal planning and grocery shopping. This truly affordable kit will deliver pre-portioned ingredients to prepare well-balanced meals that can be ready in around 30 minutes for less wasted food, money, and time!
25. A high-voltage bug zapper so you don't have to spend all your outdoor time swatting at bugs and reapplying repellent spray. Just turn it on and this little lantern will provide top-notch 360-degree protection from mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and moths.
26. A pack of fizzing toilet bombs if you like soaking stains away instead of scrubbing them. It's basically a sanitizing bath bomb for your porcelain throne that leaves a clean, fresh scent in its wake.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.