1. A pet hair remover for anyone who's over strictly wearing matching colors with their dog's fur. Roll it over you on your way out the door and enjoy your fur-free 'fits!
2. A de-shedding pet brush to supplement your efforts to stay personally fur-free. This thing will save you come summertime...trust me.
3. A pack of Stomp 'N Go stain-removing pads that can revive your favorite rug after your dog's bladder betrays the both of you. No need to get up close and personal with the remnants of an accident, just set the pad down, stomp on it, and voila!
4. A joint support chew with glucosamine, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that'll lubricate your best friend's joints so they can have pain-free zoomies at any age. These are especially helpful for extra active dogs, working breeds, and senior pups.
5. A creamy paw butter to keep your pet's paws and nose from getting dry and cracked. Have a pup who loves to lick? This balm is safe for dogs to swallow!
6. A felt water bowl mat if your dog is like mine and loves to splash around every time he has a sip of water. This chic mat is water-resistant and creates friction so the bowl won't budge when they drink.
7. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement that my own dog can personally attest taste grrrreat! These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to promote immune function, aid digestion, and keep your pup's skin and fur healthy.
8. A large, washable non-slip pee mat if you're looking for an eco-friendly solution for potty training your pup. This mat also doubles as comfy padding for a playpen or large crate!
9. An odor-eliminating spray because even with protective pee pads, accidents still happen.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned small business named after the Magleby family's pets Rocco, a Labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "I have two dogs, a rat terrier and a yorkie. They’ve never urinated on the couch before, but I had a friend's dog come and visit for awhile and this dog ‘marked’ the back of my couch. I cleaned the area with regular cleaner and thought nothing more about it. Well, a few weeks after the first incident with the friend's dog, I noticed multiple urine spots on the back of my couch! I think my two dogs were going behind one another marking the area over and over again! It was horrible. There was some old spots and new spots all over the back of the couch. It smelled so bad. I did some research and found this cleaner. I ordered it and I couldn’t be happier!! It has worked wonderfully. The dogs haven’t urinated or ‘marked’ the back of the couch anymore! I’m so grateful that this cleaning spray saved my couch!" —Harnicley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97 (or Subscribe & Save for $18.97/month).
Check out our in-depth review of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator.
10. A wood kennel cover to make your dog's basic wire crate less of an eyesore, plus turn the top into an actually functional table.
My Farmhouse Essential is a small business based in Winder, Georgia.
Promising review: "I ordered two crate toppers and they added a beautiful finishing touch to the dog area along with additional space to organize their stuff. The items arrived quickly and in great condition. I am very happy with the purchase." —Kathy Ryan
Get it from My Farmhouse Essential on Etsy for $28.49+ (available in a variety of sizes and finishes).
11. A plushy dog toy that's both adorable AND interactive so you can skip the usual outdoor squirrel-chasing routine on those extra cold mornings. This clever toy makes a perfect subsitute, and you can purchase replacement squirrels for this toy, so the more destructive players can enjoy, too!
12. A bag of oral hygiene sticks if you're looking to give both you AND your pup a present. Your dog gets an immune-boosting treat, and you get to enjoy their freshened breath and spruced up smile!
13. An ear treatment to help prevent that nasty vet bill from your pup's first (or in my dog's case, third) ear infection...*shudders*.
14. A cleansing wrinkle cream because as cute as your Frenchie's little wrinkly face is, those rolls need extra care and attention. This cream will help wash away tear stains and prevent moisture from building up in skin folds.
15. An anti-fungal antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe to treat and soothe a ton of common dog skin conditions, including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
16. An antibacterial toothpaste that'll help make polishing your pet's perhaps-not-so-pearly whites a less dreadful task for both of you! Bonus points because this toothpaste is safe for your pup to swallow.
17. And a liquid tartar remover if your dog desperately needs their teeth cleaned but runs away at the sight of their toothbrush. Just add this doggy mouthwash to their water and watch the plaque and bad breath subside — they'll never even know!
18. Worried it won't work in the water? This dental health powder can be mixed in with your pup's food to prevent plaque and keep that bad breath at bay.
Promising review: "This is the best dental solution for those especially finicky dogs. I still brush my Yorkie's teeth, but the Perio Support is a MUST-HAVE as an addition to a dog's dental care plan. Her teeth and breath are so much better with the daily use of this product. It does not hinder her appetite when sprinkled on her food; plus, it is so nice to take on vacations to continue her dental health at all times!" —Kelli
Get it from Amazon for $19.86.
19. An eye rinse for keeping your pet's eyes debris-free. Plus it can clear up those pesky tear stains — aka those annoying reddish streaks some dogs have around their eyes. No shade to those little white dogs, I have a teary-eyed fluffy boy of my own!
20. A nail file board if your pup is afraid of the nail trimmer but you're afraid of losing your security deposit due to the scratch marks their overgrown claws make on your wood floors. Solution? This dog-friendly emery board!
21. Or at least grab this wood polish so you can hide the evidence of your puppy's presence when it's time to move out...thinking of you and your security deposit in these trying times.
22. A flea and tick shampoo to totally decimate the thriving flea and tick community that's taken up residence in your pet's fur. This wash is gentle enough for dogs with sensitive skin and will leave your fur baby smelling wonderful.
23. A plush Snuggle Puppy that comes with a disposable heat pack and a heartbeat simulator. While these toys are typically touted as great for new puppies, an older dog can appreciate a warm cuddle buddy, too!
24. A "Did you feed the dog?" sign for those forgetful pet ~pawrents~ (guilty) whose pups are getting bonus meals on the daily.
Promising review: "I don’t usually bother to review but this was so much nicer than I expected! Larger, well-made, WOW! I hate to admit senility. I love my dog. Imagine forgetting if I fed her or not? I don’t want her overfed or overweight. This is the best thing! I stuck it to the top of her food storage. Now no question. A++++ Seriously such better quality and size than I expected!!!" —Suzy
Get it from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in six styles, including a cat version).