- daBomshelle "15 TV Shows You Should Totally Be Wat..."
- daBomshelle "The Teen Whose Parents Took Out A Bir..."
- daBomshelle "Which Personality Type Turns You On?"
Response to A 13-Year-Old Came Out To His Best “Bro” Over Text Message, His Bro Had The Best Response:
That’s a good friend! #love
- daBomshelle "A 13-Year-Old Came Out To His Best "B..."
I am going to collect this. I’m Latina and want my daughter to love her body
I want one!!! U can name it whatever you want. The name is the brand/company name.
- daBomshelle "Brittany Maynard, The 29-Year-Old Wom..."
- daBomshelle "7 Things We Learned About The Crazy A..."
- daBomshelle "These 17 Historic Photos With Colour ..."
- daBomshelle "Weird Things Couples Do On Date Night"
Response to Weird Things Couples Do On Date Night:
My husband said almost identical to us. Lol lol
- daBomshelle "Americans Try Indian Desserts For The..."
This is hilarious!
- daBomshelle "This Retirement Community Dressed Up ..."
- daBomshelle "The Stylish Outfits This Woman Makes ..."
@ sjdawson…. get another doctor. My doctor did laproscopic surgery and layered off lots of the endometriosis. 2 yrs later after still experiencing pain & taking birth control to slow the growth I had the hysterectomy. I did have 3 children already. However, you need a Dr that will listen to what you want.
What do you ladies do for pain?? Besides birth control. I sometimes need coffee and pay for it with cramps later. What do you do for pain????
There is still some sort of pain. I have both ovaries but there is some trace of endometriosis in my uterine walls or on my ovaries. The birth control pills help slow down the growth of endometriosis and control the pain. If i stop taking birth control pills I get the worst pain. It isn’t 30 min cramps it’s 4 or 6 hours of pain. It shoots down my thighs. So I take birth control even though I had a hysterectomy. Now, I only have some 30 min pain and sometimes painful sex. I found out that coffee & energy drinks give me cramps. My husband and kids remind me of the consequences of drinking that Starbucks. Motrin doesn’t help. For some reason pain killers do not stop the pain???
I was misdiagnosed in 2004 with cervical cancer after an abnormal pap. I always had heavy 7 day cycles and cramps so I thought it was NORMAL to b heavy flow. 2 doctor’s later I went to the woman’s hospital and had surgery to remove some cysts on my cervix and the doctor told me I had endometriosis. She removed the cysts and removed some of the tissue from endometriosis. She took pictures and showed me. 4 yrs later I had a hysterectomy. I’ve been on birth control pills with high estrogen since then. I still have pelvic pain but only 2 times a year it is really bad. If i do not take birth control i pay big time. One time it lasted 6 hours!!! This is not a joke. The ER only gave me pain killers that do not work on endometriosis. Birth control is the only thing that helps me.
- daBomshelle "A Science Teacher Lost 37 Pounds Afte..."
- daBomshelle "Brazilian 17-Year-Old Commits Suicide..."
- daBomshelle "29 Signs You're Stuck In The '..."