Saks Off 5th Wants You To Have Nice Things, So They're Giving You Up To 60% Off
Forget spring cleaning and do some spring shopping.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
Want to treat yourself to something nice? This sale will help. Saks Off Fifth is offering up to 60% off select designer pieces.
You can shop for everything you need to update both your home and wardrobe, from a new posh purse to a luxurious rug. Here's what you'll definitely want to check out:
1. A pair of Stuart Weitzman slingbacks that'll have people mistaking you for Audrey Hepburn. They're suede with a patent leather toe and will go with every single outfit... yes, even sweats.
2. A Lisa Marie Fernandez one-piece swimsuit so chic you'll be the belle of the pool. This terry swimsuit has a drawstring waist you can tighten to make it fit ~just right~.
3. A Tom Ford 50-piece lip color set because it's like a grown up box of crayons...for your lips. You know how some people have a Zoom shirt? You can have a Zoom lipstick (or 50). Each set comes with an array of colors, textures, and opacities.
4. Alexandre Birman toe loop sandals so versatile you'll wear them a million times. These leather lovelies will go with everything and they have a padded sole for extra comfort.
5. A Ganni stretch leopard wrap dress for evenings when you want to look like a million bucks but feel like you're wearing pajamas.
6. A Valentino by Mario Valentino leather shoulder bag so you can toss out that reusable shopping bag you've been using as a purse. And just because you can't travel to Italy right now doesn't mean you can't have a luxury bag from there.
7. A Marc New York black leather moto jacket because it's timeless and will add edge to all your favorite spring outfits.
8. A Boss Hugo Boss leather crossbody for when you want to add a pop of color to your all-black outfit. It's got a click-lock closure so you can be sure your stuff is safe and sound inside.
9. Valentino by Mario Valentino leather high-top sneakers that'll outshine all your kicks. Wear these with sweats, dresses or anything in between.
10. A Ted Baker London blazer to toss on over any shirt to look profesh when you have a surprise Zoom call situation.
11. A mustard tote to carry everywhere because fashion magazines tell me it's THE color of the season. Don't let this small bag fool you — it's got enough space to store all your necessities.
12. A Ramy Brook smocked dress to wear when you want to beat the heat this summer. All the fun details (tassel ties! smocked waist! tiered skirt!) make this one a winner — and it's machine washable.
13. Alexandre Birman suede loafers that'll inspire you to get dressed from head to toe for Zoom calls. Look at that bow detail!
14. A Kate Spade dotted handbag because it'll make every outfit a little bit more fun while still sticking to a neutral color combo. It's got two interior pockets to make sure your stuff is organized.
15. A wool area rug to replace the one you've had since college. Pro tip: dark rugs hide a lot of dirt, so if you don't enjoy vacuuming, this might be the rug for you!
16. Chloe platform sandals because they'll give you all the perks of heels without any of the pain. Slide these puppies on whenever you need to reach something on a high shelf or want to feel as tall as Michael Jordan.
17. A Versace yoga mat to practice your downward dog on. This fun leaf-print mat will make yoga sessions way more colorful and might even trick you into thinking you're at the beach instead of sweating it out.
18. A Secret Collagen reparative skin care system that'll revitalize and brighten your skin with ingredients like Retinol and Collagen.
19. A pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses so you can pretend you're Tom Cruise in Top Gun. These sunglasses have 100% UV protection and adjustable nose pads to keep your eyes safe and your nose comfy.
21. A Bric's rolling duffle bag that'll get lots of use once traveling is a thing again. This is small enough to pass for a carry-on but has a spacious interior to hold all your essentials and carrying handles if rolling is not your thing.
22. A pair of Effy starfish earrings that'll have you wanting to take a dip in the ocean. These 14k yellow gold studs also have diamonds for a little sparkle.
23. A Saloni floral dress that'll turn your frown upside down with its punchy colors and beaded embellishments for a little extra shimmer.
24. A Versace watch so you can tell the time without looking at your phone. And plus, it just looks super sophisticated and will last you for years.
25. And a pair of Suzanne Kalan18k rose gold, moonstone, and diamond stud earrings because they are stunning and will go great with everything else you order from this sale.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.