The side glance at the end. *shudder*
The wife-insulting adds to the creepiness.
3. Marvin Magazine
Very weird, but very good.
See four more of the spots from the campaign — featuring Kanye West, The Smiths, and Radiohead — here.
Skittles ads often don’t make sense, but this one made extra non-sense. What made the spot a winner for me, though, was that it got the One Million Moms to shit their granny panties.
6. Atlanta’s St. Patrick’s Day parade.
My Irish eyes are bleeding.
At least snakes didn’t start crawling out of his mouths.
Remember, this is a government ad, approved by the mayor of Atlanta.
7. Le Slip Français
The strangest — and greatest — men’s underwear commercial ever.
8. Little Baby’s Ice Cream of Philadelphia
Here’s your clear cRaZY 2012 winner.Here’s the script:
There’s good reason for my glistening skin.
And how I shine. And how my pores are so…clean, clear.
I eat Little Baby’s ice cream.
It keeps me young.
It keeps me…light on my feet.
I spring, from activity to activity.
I love my job. I love my life.
When you eat Little Baby’s ice cream
you’ll wink and nod and hug
and high five each other with great enthusiasm.
This is a special time.
Little Baby’s ice cream.
Ice cream…is a feeling.
Watch an equally crazy second spot here.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎