2. Their fans are where the party is at. LOUD. And love singing.
5. Their first World Cup appearance was in 1930, and since then they’ve been in 15 of them.
They know the drill, they’re here to win.
8. There’s never a dull moment when Argentina is playing, like when this controversial goal happened.
Maradona was accused of making a goal with his hand against England, which is now know as “The Hand of God” and is an ongoing source of rivalry between the two teams.
9. Wanna guess who the ‘Goal of the Century’ belongs to?
12. The star of the team is Lionel Messi. He also rules the world. He also has the most perfect wink and thumbs up face.
(He also kicks ass in Barcelona)
14. But with this guy in the field next to Messi you’re in for a treat.
He’s Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨