1. Meet Ezequiel “Pocho” Lavezzi.
2. He’s 29 years old and plays for Argentina.
4. No, like really:
5. He’s also got the best smile.
ARE YOU LOOKING AT IT? CAN YOU NOT STOP LOOKING? YEAH, I KNOW.
7. He’s sexy and he knows it.
8. He currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain.
(And probably you’re not reading this and instead are focusing on his butt, right?)
10. Lavezzi has a bunch of cool friends.
The Pope, Messi in the background, you know, the usual.
11. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIM.
12. We’ll be cheering for you, Pocho, we will.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›