6. “I read in an email chain that was forwarded to me that you all have your hand out to Uncle Sam.”
“When [government assistance] recipients identified themselves by race in 2010, 34 percent were white, 22 percent were black and 16 percent were Hispanic,” the Agriculture Department said.
17. “You’re muy caliente and en fuego!”
According to science, Latinos do not have a higher body temperature than everyone else does.
21. “Latinos don’t have American pride.”
Latinos are Americans — I know, it’s crazy. Born in the U.S. and everything. They may preserve some of their culture, but that doesn’t mean they don’t fiercely love this country.
22. “Don’t you all have, like, a million kids?”
“You all have overbearing moms.”
OK, maybe this one’s true. But it’s because they love us!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰