6. “I read in an email chain that was forwarded to me that you all have your hand out to Uncle Sam.”
“When [government assistance] recipients identified themselves by race in 2010, 34 percent were white, 22 percent were black and 16 percent were Hispanic,” the Agriculture Department said.
17. “You’re muy caliente and en fuego!”
According to science, Latinos do not have a higher body temperature than everyone else does.
21. “Latinos don’t have American pride.”
Latinos are Americans — I know, it’s crazy. Born in the U.S. and everything. They may preserve some of their culture, but that doesn’t mean they don’t fiercely love this country.
22. “Don’t you all have, like, a million kids?”
“You all have overbearing moms.”
OK, maybe this one’s true. But it’s because they love us!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻