6. “I read in an email chain that was forwarded to me that you all have your hand out to Uncle Sam.”
“When [government assistance] recipients identified themselves by race in 2010, 34 percent were white, 22 percent were black and 16 percent were Hispanic,” the Agriculture Department said.
17. “You’re muy caliente and en fuego!”
According to science, Latinos do not have a higher body temperature than everyone else does.
21. “Latinos don’t have American pride.”
Latinos are Americans — I know, it’s crazy. Born in the U.S. and everything. They may preserve some of their culture, but that doesn’t mean they don’t fiercely love this country.
22. “Don’t you all have, like, a million kids?”
“You all have overbearing moms.”
OK, maybe this one’s true. But it’s because they love us!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.