17 Pairs Of Running Sneakers That People Actually Swear By
Be running up that road. Be running up that hill.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Salomon Speedcross 4 Trails for a lightweight, highly cushioned (and mighty on-trend rn!) option for conquering dirty terrain.
2. Adidas Cloudfoam Pures if you want an easy, everyday option — they're versatile enough to be worn outside the gym — that'll give your feet a heavenly hug.
3. Reebok Floatride Run Fasts to satisfy your need for speed — these high-performance running shoes with a masterfully designed contoured heel are built to prevent friction from slowing you down on your long-distance run.
4. Nike Epic React Flyknits for a knitted and lightweight option that so many recommend for long-distance training.
5. New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi V1s that'll trigger your inner Chidi with how many dang colorways there are to choose from. Plus: That fresh foam midsole is to die for, but please don't!
6. Brooks Revel 3s for elite road-running — Brooks' "BioMoGo DNA" offers cushioning that adapts to your stride, weight, and speed. Nothing like a shoe that answers to YOU.
7. Asics Gel Ventures if you like to be seen on the track. These bad boys come with a removable foam sock liner that accommodates orthotics and is built with a high-abrasion rubber.
8. Hoka One One Bondi 6s for an extremely cushioned experience on the road. Plus: A mega-breathable upper makes it so you're only sweating where you should be.
9. Saucony Cohesion 10s that'll start to feel like a second skin after a while — this everyday training partner was made with a wide range of activities (not just running) in mind.
10. New Balance Zante Pursuit V1 Fresh Foams with a snug and secure heel, full-length rubber outsole, and fresh foam midsole to enhance your run.
12. Adidas Lite Racers sneakers with a cloud foam sock liner that'll make you feel like you're not being weighed down by excessive leather and rubber.
13. New Balance WT10v1 Minimus Trails built with antimicrobial treatment so you can keep your eyes on the prize...not your nose on your clothes.
14. Brooks Ghost 12s with an otherworldly system of shock absorption for a suuper smooth stride, not unlike...a ghost.
15. Adidas Supernova Ws that'll give you some extra width around the toes so you're not too constricted.
16. Mizuno Wave Prophecy 8s with a high-tech micro-mesh mid-foot cage and a super cushioned sock liner so your feet are comfy and well-ventilated.
17. Under Armour HOVR Infinite Running Shoes for some much-needed flexibility, cushioning, and versatility.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.