We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stainless steel tongue scraper so you can stick your tongue out and wave goodbye to bad breath.
2. A dip clip to make your next drive-thru experience a whole lot less chaotic, especially if fries are involved.
3. A mini skillet that'll be ideal for individual servings of fried eggs, cookies, or brownies.
4. A cleaning pen with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer to make your gems super shiny without a visit to a professional.
5. A pair of charcoal air purifying bags you can plop in your sneakers so you aren't the designated Smelly Person on public transport.
6. An ice cream cozy to keep your hands warm and dry while you go buck wild on a tub.
7. A caffeine eye cream that'll reduce the look of puffiness (as well as dark circles and fine lines) — the second best thing to just sleeping for an entire week.
8. A dish squeegee for making clearing leftover food from plates (and bowls! — the curved shape is perfect for that) a breeze.
9. A ring adjuster so you don't have to have your rings professionally resized — the more loops you add to the ring, the tighter it fits.
10. A pack of clear silicone-rubber earring backings to replace all those that have mysteriously vanished.
11. A five-pocket expanding folder with a handy snap so you can get your life together.
12. Reusable toaster bags that'll make clean-up (and navigating life as someone with gluten sensitivity) much easier.
13. A pack of backseat headrest hangers to hold all the bags and miscellaneous items that usually end up rolling around on your car floor. Wow....royalty.
14. A pumice toilet cleaner that'll zap all those gnarly calcium and lime deposits right before your very eyes.
15. A cord organizer to tidy up the clutter on your workspace (and extend the life of your cords!).
16. A personal password book for a trusty, old-fashioned way to hold onto the codes you can never seem to remember.
17. A weekly meal planning pad to avoid those dark days of eating cereal for dinner after work.
18. A handy "did you feed the dog?" sliding system so there's never any confusion that emerges with several people in charge of the dog.
19. A grill scrubber for removing stubborn grease and grime without breaking a sweat.
20. A packing check-list pad so you don't have to have that moment of terror as you board your plane, realizing you left a crucial travel item at home.
21. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
22. A 27-piece first aid kit that'll ensure you're always prepared for a spill.
23. A monitor document clip so you can have up to 30 important sheets of paper for easy reference at your desk.
24. And a scratch-free scraping tool if you know the struggle of removing a sticky label from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware all too well.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.