24 Products Under $10 That Will Help Make Your Life A Bit Better In So Many Ways
Who knew $10 could go so far?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stainless steel tongue scraper so you can stick your tongue out and wave goodbye to bad breath.
2. A dip clip to make your next drive-thru experience a whole lot less chaotic, especially if fries are involved.
4. A cleaning pen with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer to make your gems super shiny without a visit to a professional.
5. A pair of charcoal air purifying bags you can plop in your sneakers so you aren't the designated Smelly Person on public transport.
7. A caffeine eye cream that'll reduce the look of puffiness (as well as dark circles and fine lines) — the second best thing to just sleeping for an entire week.
8. A dish squeegee for making clearing leftover food from plates (and bowls! — the curved shape is perfect for that) a breeze.
9. A ring adjuster so you don't have to have your rings professionally resized — the more loops you add to the ring, the tighter it fits.
10. A pack of clear silicone-rubber earring backings to replace all those that have mysteriously vanished.
12. Reusable toaster bags that'll make clean-up (and navigating life as someone with gluten sensitivity) much easier.
13. A pack of backseat headrest hangers to hold all the bags and miscellaneous items that usually end up rolling around on your car floor. Wow....royalty.
14. A pumice toilet cleaner that'll zap all those gnarly calcium and lime deposits right before your very eyes.
16. A personal password book for a trusty, old-fashioned way to hold onto the codes you can never seem to remember.
18. A handy "did you feed the dog?" sliding system so there's never any confusion that emerges with several people in charge of the dog.
20. A packing check-list pad so you don't have to have that moment of terror as you board your plane, realizing you left a crucial travel item at home.
21. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
23. A monitor document clip so you can have up to 30 important sheets of paper for easy reference at your desk.
24. And a scratch-free scraping tool if you know the struggle of removing a sticky label from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware all too well.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.