34 Products Under $10 Our Readers Are Loving In 2019
All the budget-friendly things our readers have been buying from our posts so far this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A cleaning pen with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer to make your gems super shiny without a visit to a professional.
3. A stainless steel tongue scraper so you can stick your tongue out and wave goodbye to bad breath.
5. A dip clip that'll make your next drive-thru experience a whole lot less chaotic, especially if fries are involved.
10. A pair of charcoal air purifying bags to plop in your sneakers so you aren't the designated Smelly Person on public transport.
11. A caffeine eye cream that'll reduce the look of puffiness (as well as dark circles and fine lines) — the second best thing to just sleeping for an entire week.
12. A dish squeegee for making clearing leftover food from plates (and bowls! — the curved shape is perfect for that) a breeze.
13. A ring adjuster so you don't have to have your rings professionally resized — the more loops you add to the ring, the tighter it fits.
14. A pack of clear silicone-rubber earring backings to replace all those that have mysteriously vanished.
16. Reusable toaster bags that'll make clean-up (and navigating life as someone with gluten sensitivity) much easier.
17. A pack of backseat headrest hangers to hold all the bags and miscellaneous items that usually end up rolling around on your car floor. Wow....royalty.
18. A pumice toilet cleaner that'll zap all those gnarly calcium and lime deposits right before your very eyes.
20. A personal password book for a trusty, old-fashioned way to hold onto the codes you can never seem to remember.
22. A beginners guide to calligraphy, if you've always wanted to hone your penmanship but didn't know where to start.
23. A cat toy made of spring steel wire and rolled cardboard that even the most unenthused felines will be losing their minds over.
25. A 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator that'll soothe and soften your skin with a winning combo of rose hips, chamomile, and passion flower.
27. A handy "did you feed the dog?" sliding system so there's never any confusion that emerges with several people in charge of the dog.
29. A packing check-list pad so you don't have to have that moment of terror as you board your plane, realizing you left a crucial travel item at home.
30. A pair of puffer fish dryer buddies, because apparently there are some fish that'll make your clothes smell a lot better.
31. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
33. A monitor document clip so you can have up to 30 important sheets of paper for easy reference at your desk.
34. And a scratch-free scraping tool if you know the struggle of removing a sticky label from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware all too well.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.