24 Products For Anyone Who Really Loves Sleeping In
A no-judgment zone.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A white-noise sound machine with 20 settings to ensure you get a good night's sleep, even when your upstairs neighbors decide to do some late-night furniture rearranging.
2. An adaptive foam mattress that'll fuel your affinity for sleeping in with its extra-cool construction — no more waking up in the middle of the night sweating from your relentless radiator.
4. A linen draught excluder for your door that'll serve a few different functions: keep out the uncomfortable winter draft, block out the harsh lights from the hallway, and muffle any noises that might ruin an otherwise beautiful snoozefest.
5. A pack of super effective ear plugs for those mornings when the garbage truck swings by your window 30 minutes before you planned on getting out of bed.
6. A silk pillowcase so nothing — not even waking up with a colossal case of bedhead — can curb your enthusiasm for sleeping in. (A great frictionless alternative to your average cotton pillowcase.)
7. A beautiful hand-built stoneware fountain that'll lull you right to sleep (and keep you in ZZZ Land) with the soothing sound of falling water.
8. A portable mini humidifier if you love rolling out of bed at 11 but hate feeling dry and congested.
9. A sleeping mask that'll make it abundantly clear to anyone who dares to enter your bedroom to wake you up that you have no intention to do so.
10. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about being woken up by your roommates scouring the cabinets for a quick breakfast snack.
11. A dog bed with ultra-comfy tiered foam and a layered poly-weave because maybe getting some quality shuteye for you means getting your pets out of your bed.
12. Some blackout curtains that, in addition to giving you privacy and shade, will also dampen sound.
13. A "sleep pod" if you want to be swaddled like a baby — this thing stretches perfectly around your body to help reduce stress and, in turn, give you a better night's sleep.
15. A weighted blanket that reviewers with stress and anxiety claim has helped them to finally get a good night's rest and stay asleep longer.
16. A soothing home spray blended with bergamot, thyme, eucalyptus, lavender, and ylang ylang to freshen up your linens.
18. A down-alternative comforter that, unfortunately, will make getting out from this heavenly cloud impossible on days you actually have somewhere to be. You win some, you lose some.
19. A deep-pocket mattress topper that'll give you an additional layer of heavenly support while protecting your mattress.
20. A chic bedside water carafe so you can stay hydrated throughout the night (and expect to see your very own Architectural Digest spread when you wake at 1 p.m.).
21. A pack of bedsheet suspenders that'll keep your linens from slipping off the mattress, ensuring and interruption-free snooze.
22. A color-changing nightlight that'll instantly send you back to childhood (and, hopefully, sleep).
23. A cuddly body pillow to give you that hip, back, neck, and stomach support all in one. So when you wake up 10 hours later? You will not be in absolute pain.
24. And a wake-up light that simulates a sunrise so when it *is* finally time to wake up it doesn't feel like you're being reprimanded by your alarm clock — with this, you get a gradual and peaceful nudge.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.