27 Products You Need For The Minimalist Kitchen Of Your Dreams
I guess I cook now?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A matte black stainless steel kettle so beautiful you'll probably want to *Bradley Cooper voice* take another look at it.
2. A curvy stainless steel flatware set that'll make you feel like you're eating off a pricey Scandinavian tasting menu.
3. Speaking of which: Aska, the brand-new cookbook from acclaimed two-Michelin-star-holding chef Fredrik Berselius, so you can dabble in the art of Nordic cooking and minimalist plating at home.
7. A marble pastry board begging to be used in your next food 'gram — you're welcome in advance for all the likes!
10. A set of air-tight containers with bamboo lids, if you need a chic home for your pastas and dried goods.
12. A countertop garden and herbs seed kit so you can always have a fresh supply of basil and mint awaiting your return from work.
13. A three-tier cake stand that can be used to plop your fruit supply or display miscellaneous kitchen trinkets on.
17. A scrubber-holding soap dispenser, because there's nothing more satisfying than when utility and style happily mingle.
21. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design, for anyone who doubted cleaning dishes could, in any way, look chic.
23. A travel container that comes in a series of excellent muted and rust shades — and best of all, will encourage you to start packing a lunch for work.
24. A linen "double-mitt" — that's an added layer of fabric to protect your hands — because you deserve to have style and safety in one package.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.