24 Minimalist Home Products That Will Totally Soothe Your Soul
I feel more relaxed already.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
4. A curvaceous wine carafe to let your precious wine breathe and aerate its molecules without going stale or oxidizing.
8. A polished tree-like shelf that really ~stacks up~ compared to other less interesting, shorter shelves.
9. A stunning tapestry featuring gold-bordered mountains and minimal details, because there needs to be a little bit of mystery, don't you think?
11. Cute countdown blocks for all of your most important occasions like your fave artist's concert, birthday, and fated day they will meet and fall in love with you.
13. A soothingly symmetrical wine rack that stores eight bottles at once — because you need backups of backups of backups.
14. Self-adhesive constellation decals for a super easy and quick room makeover that'll have you ~starry eyed~.
15. A 16-inch stainless steel magnetic knife bar so you can look freaking badass with all your knives hanging out in the open, but also save lots of space and avoid accidentally cutting yourself when fishing for knives inside your drawers.
17. A pair of metal wire organizers to use as chic photo hangers or whatever else you'd rather not get lost in the crazy avalanche of stuff that barely passes as a desk.
19. A simple yet elegant sleepy eyes print to wish you well every night as you drift off to the lovely sounds of John Legend or Sara Bareilles crooning in the background.
20. Acrylic mirror stickers that band together to create a magnificent work of art...and allow you to *make sure* you look 💯 and 🔥 before you leave home.
21. A low-hanging clothing rack that is just as nice to look at as it is to, you know, hang clothes or stack shoes on or whatever.
22. A sturdy and sophisticated bed frame and headboard combo that says, "Yes, I'm an adult and I take my sleep very seriously."
24. A ~curvy~ shelf that gives off the illusion of a fluffy cloud and closely hugs your toilet paper — because they need friends too.
You in your new surroundings:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.