We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A matte black stainless steel kettle so beautiful you'll probably want to *Bradley Cooper voice* take another look at it.
2. A curvy stainless steel flatware set that'll make you feel like you're eating off a pricey Scandinavian tasting menu.
3. Speaking of which: Aska, the brand-new cookbook from acclaimed two-Michelin-star-holding chef Fredrik Berselius, so you can dabble in the art of Nordic cooking and minimalist plating at home.
4. A futuristic drinking vessel that'll probably never leave your side from kitchen to work.
5. A set of unfussy drawer trays to organize all of your utensils.
6. A timeless French press that's adorned with intriguing bronze details.
7. A marble pastry board begging to be used in your next food 'gram — you're welcome in advance for all the likes!
8. A press-and-go iced tea tumbler with an appealing, nearly levitating chamber.
9. A kiln-fired dinnerware plate that'll soothe you with its organic textures.
10. A set of air-tight containers with bamboo lids, if you need a chic home for your pastas and dried goods.
11. A simple, gets-the-job-done bread box in a retro cream shade.
12. A countertop garden and herbs seed kit so you can always have a fresh supply of basil and mint awaiting your return from work.
13. A three-tier cake stand that can be used to plop your fruit supply or display miscellaneous kitchen trinkets on.
14. A stemless martini glass, if you want to impress your guests with a tasteful boozy creation.
15. A dish-draining rack that dries your stuff but whets your appetite for Nordic design.
16. A set of bamboo coasters for keeping your surfaces in tip-top shape.
17. A scrubber-holding soap dispenser, because there's nothing more satisfying than when utility and style happily mingle.
18. An orange peeler that, if nothing else, functions as a fascinating piece of contemporary art.
19. A pair of acacia wood salad utensils to serve some sophistication, as well as salad.
20. A pair of oil and vinegar dispensers with some eye-pleasing typography.
21. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design, for anyone who doubted cleaning dishes could, in any way, look chic.
22. A magnetic spice rack for making the most of your fridge surface space.
23. A travel container that comes in a series of excellent muted and rust shades — and best of all, will encourage you to start packing a lunch for work.
24. A linen "double-mitt" — that's an added layer of fabric to protect your hands — because you deserve to have style and safety in one package.
25. An indoor food compost bin you won't mind leaving out on the counter.
26. A salt and pepper shaker with oak stoppers to spice up your kitchen display.
27. And a trusty 10-piece ceramic cookware set that'll have you bubbling over with excitement.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.