We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Engineered Garments x Uniqlo fleece pullover that'll give you comfort and high-design in equal measure.
2. A memory-foam neck pillow for proper support so you can actually get some sleep on your flight (and, in turn, look alive when you deplane at an ungodly hour).
3. A pair of super-comfy outdoor slippers if you've ever wondered what it'd be like to have sleeping bags for your feet.
4. A travel-sized dry shampoo that'll absorb all the oil at your roots and give you that nice, textured, "why, yes, of course I have showered this week" look.
5. An eye mask to signal to your seatmate "I'm not here to make friends." Also: "I have taste!"
6. A pair of Plantronic Backbeat Pro 2 noise-canceling headphones, a budget-friendly alternative to Bose QuietComforts that'll look as good as they feel on your ears.
7. A simple toiletries bag you can whip out while you zig-zag your way through the TSA check point.
8. A sleek bento "lunch" box for when that midnight craving hits and there's no snack cart in sight.
9. A futuristic brass pen — called "the most versatile pen ever made" — so you're ready for any paperwork that might get thrown at you while traveling internationally.
10. A status-y drinking vessel to fill at the airport so you don't have to wait for the refreshment cart to swing by your seat.
11. A lightweight midnight-recovery serum to apply to your face so you wake up with radiant skin in the morning.
12. A super-durable twill weekender bag that'll fit right into your overhead compartment without a fight.
13. A footrest to make you feel like absolute royalty...even while sitting in economy next to a stranger who is not content with silence.
14. An infinity scarf that'll double as an inflatable travel pillow — Now That's What I Call Stylish Travel!
15. A beautiful leather notebook to document your travel thoughts in until you inevitably doze off.
16. A tiny but rapid-heating steam iron so you don't have to worry about damage control once you get off the plane and inspect the clothing in your suitcase.
17. A pair of cozy brushed sweatpants you'll actually feel confident wearing out in public — they're not "baggy or dumpy"!
18. A pack of reusable silicone straws for an eco-friendly and (much more attractive, tbh) alternative to your average plastic straw.
19. A USB charging-cable bracelet, because you wouldn't dare face the world unless you had at least a 20% battery charge.
20. A posh canvas dog carrier with a cut-out front if you're looking to fully integrate your pup into your lewk.
21. An energizing gold collagen eye mask to throw on before you touch down so that you look refreshed and de-puffed. (It might get you some weird looks, but not nearly as many as a full-on face mask.)
22. A bike chain luggage tag made from recycled bike parts that'll be...far from a recycled idea.
23. A pack of rapidly absorbing oil-blotting tissues to combat all the excess oils you accumulate while racing through an airport.
24. A vegan-leather necktie travel roll for a space-efficient and wrinkle-free solution to get your necktie from point A to B.
25. A chic nylon travel backpack that'll slide perfectly on top of your rolling luggage.
26. A carry-on cocktail kit, which comes with a muddler, bitters, sugar, and a recipe card for a stylishly boozy trip through the sky.
27. A classy laser-cut webbing camera strap to keep your beloved equipment on hand when the temptation to snap that window 'gram strikes.
28. A pearlescent kit with bottles, lids, jars, and labels for when a mid-flight refresh is in order.
29. A cord roll that'll put an end to your days of carelessly tossing all your cords in a backpack like a monster.
30. An SPF 25 lip balm with green tea antioxidants to combat chapping (an inevitability after sitting in recycled air for several hours).
31. And a leather passport cover that'll give you sheen of vintage-y, well-traveled respectability.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.