21 Practical Products From Food52 You’ll Wish You’d Bought Sooner
And it goes without saying: They're easy on the eyes, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of portable straws made of platinum-grade silicone (arguably superior to glass, stainless-steel, or bamboo alternatives) so you can convert your whole family to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
3. A magnetic washing machine organizing rack you'll appreciate if you're operating in tight quarters.
4. An acrylic collator bookend that, in addition to propping up your books, can also hold papers and folders for you in its built-in slots.
5. A narrow storage cabinet to squeeze into your bathroom and conceal all of the toiletries you don't need prominently displayed.
6. A classy cotton apron that's more than a sight for sore eyes — it'll offer you the luxury of "built-in pot holders" (protection for all your stovetop needs up to 250 degrees), adjustable straps and ties, and a handy conversion chart inside of a pocket.
8. An adjustable, double-decker dish rack that'll make the fact that you don't have a washer much less of a bummer.
10. A compact cooler with a strap that'll double as a sturdy seat when you throw that padded cover on.
12. A set of recycled nylon packing cubes that'll turn the inside of your suitcase into a heavenly sight.
13. A recycled bamboo serving tray for breakfast in bed whenever you please. (Being lazy is great when it doesn't come at the expense of the environment!)
14. A minimalist travel tumbler that'll maybe convince you to stop buying plastic water bottles every day.
15. A set of microwave-safe nesting storage bowls you can fill with food and then put directly in the microwave, essentially cutting out the middle man when it comes to transferring food. Less work = best work.
16. A two-sided cutting board (your new best eco-friendly friend) for the freedom to choose between a juice groove and a clever phone slot.
17. A reusable canvas lunch bag to finally cut out single-use materials in your on-the-go lunch routine.
19. A pair of plates with built-in slots to hold your stemware, so you don't have to worry about losing your champagne glass.
21. A linen wrap-around mitt to give yourself the gift of minimal burns while transporting hot cookware.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.