We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metallic-flecked toilet seat to give your cheeks a taste of luxury.
2. A tiki tissue box holder that'll make you feel extremely ~blessed~.
3. Or, a house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
4. A pack of Q-hooks — a reimagining of the classic S-hook — to make the inside of your closets look nice and tidy and actually stay put on the rod when you go to grab an item of clothing.
5. An LED showerhead attachment that changes colors with the temperature of the water so you never have to chance jumping into an ice-cold (or scalding hot) stream of water.
6. A swiveling oak trouser rack you can mount on a closet for easy access to 20 pairs of your pants (that's a lot of pants!).
7. A countertop drying rack that'll double as a houseplant you definitely can't kill.
8. A space-saving outlet shelf that's perfect for propping up your home speakers while you bathe.
9. An "upright bookmark" to turn any stray book or magazine into a centerpiece.
10. A dispenser that'll give your paper towels the happily ever after they deserve.
11. A mirrored storage cabinet that attaches onto your door hinges, giving you a full-length mirror with the space of five standard medicine cabinets.
12. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
13. A sheep toilet paper holder that'll also hold your guest's attention.
14. A motion-sensor LED toilet light if you're looking for an alternative to a boring nightlight (or just something that'll turn your butt purple).
15. A shower curtain with pockets, because who are you kidding? Every inch of storage space matters in your very small bathroom.
16. A wall-mountable catchall you can hang pretty much anything on without it looking sloppy.
17. A bed for your sponge, because even sponges deserve good overnight back support.
18. A magnetic key rack you can attach to your light switch — a great space-saving move if you don't want to commit to mounting a new rack.
19. And an optical-illusion placemat that'll make your guests think their plate is sinking into the table.
20. A pair of amber glass bottles with labels to declutter your countertops and make your soaps look a whole lot fancier.
21. And a two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your bathroom corners.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.