We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths to use instead of the notoriously germ-ridden sponge and extremely wasteful paper towel.
2. A sleek compost bin with an adjustable air vent you can mount on your cabinet door if you prefer to keep it out of sight. (Though it's far from an eyesore!)
3. A waxed canvas lunch box to trade in your reputation around the office as the serial takeout–getter for the trendy lunch–toter.
4. A 10-cup water filter with a bamboo handle for a chic way to avoid mass consumption of plastic water bottles.
5. A set of natural-cork coasters to go sustainable and "coffee-ring"-free.
6. A set of washable mesh bags that'll hold your produce while you grab your weekly groceries.
7. Bee's Wrap, for a smart and sustainable way to store your leftovers.
8. A pack of long-lasting and biodegradable plant-based sponges without added colors and chemicals.
9. A set of silicone cups to prepare your muffins and cupcakes in instead of resorting to the wasteful single-use options that get dumped in the bin immediately after use.
10. A set of portable straws made of platinum-grade silicone (arguably superior to glass, stainless steel, or bamboo alternatives) so you can convert your whole family to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
11. Or: a set of durable glass straws, because we are *very aware* of how divisive straw materials can be.
12. A set of reusable coffee lids to pop on just about any sized cup when you're racing out of the house.
13. And a BPA-free bamboo bento box that's both microwave- and dishwasher-friendly.
14. A recycled bamboo colander set, so I won't be colan the cops on you for using a plastic one.
15. A no-plastic pour-over brewing set to skip the one-and-done cups at your local coffee shop every morning.
16. A delightful tea infuser mug made with biodegradable wheat straw and recyclable borosilicate glass to avoid tea leaves (it comes with detachable tea filters) and unnecessary waste.
17. A BPA-free silicone "food hugger" that'll extend the shelf life of on everything from fruits and veggies to hard goods (they can be used to reseal jars).
18. A reusable silicone bag with — say it with me — so many uses. It can steam vegetables! Or be used to freeze your fruit! Or just...act as your new to-go lunch container.
19. A set of collapsable BPA-free food storage containers to take your leftovers back in and store in your fridge.
20. A reusable K-cup that actually won't kill your Keurig buzz thinking about what a bummer for the environment K-Cups can be.
21. And bamboo cutlery set that'll come with a metal straw and cleaning brush (the whole sustainable fam!).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.