20 Clothing Storage Solutions That Will Help Make Sense Of Your Closet
When life feels chaotic, turn to your closet for some order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of hanging shelves that'll give you the flexibility of having one long, six-shelf organizing system or two three-shelf organization systems side by side.
2. A set of shelf dividers so there's absolutely no spillover from one clothing category to the next.
3. A chain-link bag holder that'll keep your favorites at eye level, instead of on the floor of your closet, collecting dust.
5. A double-rod insert that'll create an additional row of clothing — it's time someone takes advantage of all that unused vertical space!
6. An over-the-door rack for displaying everything from belts to jackets. A great option for the organizer who prefers no frills.
7. A three-tiered shoe rack you'll be delighted to see every time you open your closet door — in fact its flashy design might explain why so many prefer to highlight it in an entryway.
8. Or, an over-the-door shoe rack because you shouldn't be closing the door on an opportunity to use...your door.
9. And don't think we forgot the boots: A Boot Butler that'll elevate your wardrobe in more ways than one. Remember what the floor of your closet looks like?
11. A custom organization system if you're trying to really go big with this closet overhaul. We're talking rods, rails, and shelves, galore. Why should built-in havers get to have all the fun?
12. S-shaped hangers that'll save you space with their unique, tiered design. In the process you'll also be saving yourself time not having to iron your creased pants.
13. A pair of classy felt storage containers to store your miscellaneous accessories or out-of-season wardrobe items.
14. An underwear and sock divider insert because there's nothing more luxurious than meticulously folding and organizing the (neglected) supporting players of your wardrobe.
15. A "dot" coat hook to indulge in some high Scandinavian design while giving your most cherished items the display they deserve.
17. A hanger stacker for when you realize "hmm, maybe ignoring the massive pile in my closet isn't the best storage solution??"
18. And some nonslip velvet hangers that'll take up far less room in your closet while ensuring that everything stays totally secure.
19. A hanging organizer tray if you feel like storage units never offer a great spot to store your wallets and handbags.
20. And a hook that'll look exactly like you after you give your closet a show-stopping, spectacular, never-the-same transformation.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.