We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A money pouch you can clip onto your belt loop or bra to keep your valuables out of sight.
2. A compact genuine leather wallet that'll give you plenty of slots (ten, plus two oversized sections) for all your cards and and receipts.
3. A classy bifold Coach breast pocket wallet with a croc texture to wave around like a big shot.
4. A roomy stick-on pocket that'll fit eight cards, cash, and your buds if you want to consolidate all your valuables (just be extra careful not to lose both!).
5. A 12-pocket Fossil "executive" wallet in a stylish leather if you mean business.
6. A faux-leather and suede money clip to go super slim.
7. A Dickies trifold wallet with an ID window for a sturdy carrier to go with your hip-again cropped cargos.
8. A spacious wallet with a 17-slot design and stylish flip buckle so you can look put-together while lugging around two months' worth of CVS receipts.
9. A geometric handbag that'll ~shape~ up to be your favorite money bag.
10. A magnetic money clip so you can say goodbye to bulk.
11. A premium leather hand bag that'll give you enough room for your phone, cards, keys, and accessories.
12. A Pickle Rick wallet you can be certain that no one will mix up with theirs at TSA.
13. A durable genuine leather money clip that'll make you want to open five lines of credit for those slots.
14. A trifold wallet with a mini coin pouch you can count on to endure years and years of use.
15. An identity-thief-safe aluminum case that'll block RFID scanning of your cards.
16. A genuine leather bi-fold wallet with a convenient flip up ID window so you basically never have to remove your ID.
17. And a lightweight genuine leather wallet with accordion-style card slots so you can stow away your disturbingly large collection of coffee punch cards.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.