We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Levi's denim trucker jacket that'll make a perfect year-round layering piece.
2. A snap-front nylon jacket to keep the wind and water at bay.
3. A mesh-lined polyester jacket for a new spin on a classic camo print.
4. A fur-lined bomber parka jacket that'll keep you nice and cozy when the temps start to plummet.
5. A canvas shirt jacket with a fleece-chest liner and hood to give you that "I was in Manchester by the Sea" look this winter.
6. A soft-shell jacket for a deceptively warm layering piece for your outdoor activity.
7. A canvas full-zip jacket that you'll want to wear over just about every shirt.
8. A buffalo-check jacket with a sherpa collar if your biggest style influence is Jughead.
9. A heavyweight puffer jacket if you don't play around when winter weather rears its ugly head.
10. A sherpa trucker denim jacket that you'll have for the long haul.
11. A rain jacket with a wind-flap if you're not the type to let some downpour cramp your style.
12. A hooded work jacket for a simple and classic look.
13. A heavyweight plaid shirt jacket with an easy, relaxed fit if you wish you could just wear your blanket.
14. A letterman jacket you'll want to incorporate in your wardrobe even if you don't know what a sport is.
15. A fleece hooded jacket if you've been there, done that with North Face.
16. A weatherproof parka jacket lined with soft fleece to keep you warm and looking fly.
17. And a retro-inspired waterproof shell jacket with a removable fleece liner jacket if you're looking to make a statement.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.