We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of reusable silicone straws for an eco-friendly and (much more attractive, tbh) alternative to your average plastic straw.
2. A minimalist fabric-shade table lamp to bring a little zen into your space.
3. A modern stainless steel dog bowl to give your pup the royal treatment.
4. A metallic-gold plated stainless steel pyramid that'll present you a different grating function on every side.
5. An ultra-soft throw you'll want to curl up with on a chilly fall day.
6. A natural toothpaste and tube roller that'll bait you with some pastel and Helvetica — you win, Davids!! I care about toothpaste now.
7. A pack of LED string lights for a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow.
8. A geometric terrarium container to provide you with something out of the ordinary to showcase your succulents and air plants.
9. Or, a vintage-style wooden stand with glass planter bulbs if you're aiming for a wackier quadrant.
10. A pair of sculptural travel bottles that double as exfoliating tools you'll never mistake for someone else's.
11. A chic stainless steel thermal bottle to stay hydrated while you're on the move.
12. A brightening diamond peel-off mask, because you *Donna Summer voice* work hard for your money and deserve a mask that looks and feels amazing.
13. A hanging citronella coil so you don't have to evacuate your outdoor event when the mosquitoes come looking for blood.
14. A small stackable laundry basket that'll make you dread laundry time a whole lot less.
15. An angular pen and pencil container for art and functionality in one.
16. A veggie and fruit to-go cup for a perfect "I'm running extremely late this morning" breakfast solution — it even has a built-in colander so you can take care of rinsing in the same cup.
17. A '70s-inspired beachy candle to leave out in the bathroom when you want to impress your guests.
18. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — will probably look a lot better than having coffee and wine rings all over your table.
19. A decorative wall clock, because the time is now to finally buy one.
20. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (non–cold brew) coffee.
21. A cable-knit throw blanket that'll be fit for all seasons.
22. A wooden wireless charging pad to quickly and stylishly give your iPhone some juice.
23. A mini countertop garbage can you'll actually want to leave out for all to see.
24. A pair of natural agate bookends that'll make reading more magical.
25. A comprehensive and beautifully illustrated book tracking the trends of 20th-century design to leave out on your coffee table.
26. An electric toothbrush set that'll make your bathroom counter look almost as beautiful as your pearly whites.
27. A pack of vintage-y mini notebooks with blank, lined, and graphed interiors, so you can let your creativity run wild.
28. And a light and foldable tote you'll want to reuse again and again at the grocery store.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.