Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A breakfast sandwich maker so they can create Egg McMuffin-style sandwiches in five minutes or less. No need to head to the drive-thru the next time a craving hits!
2. A Trtl neck pillow that's 10 times more comfortable than those cheap, flimsy pillows people buy at the airport minutes before a flight. It's designed to keep their head in a comfortable position the entire time they snooze, which means no painful bobble-heading for your jet-setting friend.
I've used this for the past few years and swear by it! Before this, I always found traditional neck pillows uncomfortable and would end up ditching them halfway through the flight and getting frustrated. The Trtl pillow is adjustable — you wrap the pillow around your neck and secure it with Velcro, and if you find it's too loose, just make it a bit tighter! I've truly never slept better on a plane than with this pillow.
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in four colors).
3. A large leather transport tote from Madewell that will soon become their most used bag once they realize how roomy and durable it is. It also looks great with any outfit they put on, and it's big enough to carry around a computer and books, making it a great school or work bag.
Promising review: "I've had this bag for about four years. I've carried it pretty much every day filled with lots of heavy law books. I thought it would eventually break because the straps do look thin, but it hasn't even gotten close. Still looks amazing and sturdy as ever. Will probably buy another one in a new color sometime soon. I highly recommend!!!" —LBF22
Shipping info: Economy shipping (8–10 business days) is $3 and free for Madewell Insiders. See full shipping info here.
Get it from Madewell for $178 (available in three colors).
4. An environmentally sustainable white slip-on shoe with a plush insole made from yoga mats (yes, really!) so they'll feel like they're walking on clouds. This classic style is guaranteed to go with any outfit, so all they have to do is slip right into them and go about their day in comfort.
Also!! When these shoes have reached the end of their life, you can send them back to the company to recycle them, and they'll give you $20 off your next order.
Promising review: "I bought the slip-on shoes a few months ago and have worn them almost every day since. I generally look for wider shoes and I regularly anticipate problems with the good ole foot stank. After wearing them for just a few hours, they fit my feet even better than when I had first slipped them on. Even though you can go barefoot in the shoes, I know my feet sweat when I get hot or nervous, so I always wear socks and have never had a problem with odor! For me, this is a huge plus — not to mention how environmentally conscientious Thousand Fell is! I confidently wear them to work, around town, and my feet stay dry in the rain. I’m such a fan that I wrote about them in my last college final for Product Marketing. If you’re on the fence about it, I encourage you to at least try them out!"—AK
Shipping info: Free ground shipping on orders over $80. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of purchase. Estimated arrival time of order is 3-8 business days of its ship date.
5. A splurge-worthy Always Pan that's as beautiful as it is practical. This one pan can replace their fry pan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, nonstick pan, spatula, and spoon rest. Now here's to hoping they invite you over to enjoy one of the culinary masterpieces they whip up in this do-it-all pan!
6. A facial applicator brush so they don't have to use their hands to apply their favorite face mask and end up with super messy hands to clean up. Gotta love anything that can make self-care face mask nights even more enjoyable!
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I've been using them for months now and they make applying masks so much easier. I get a much more even application than I did with my hands or with other brushes. Extremely easy to use, clean, and store. Love love love!" —Caterina
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $4.85.
7. A bathtub caddy that'll transform their bathroom into a luxurious oasis where they can soak all their worries away. It's slip-resistant, has extendable handles, and will keep electronics, candles, and books safe and secure.
Promising review: "I didn’t take baths for the longest time because I found it inconvenient and couldn’t relax. The few times I took a bath in this tub prior to getting a bath tray, I would put my iPad on the toilet a few feet away out of arm's reach. Needless to say I’d be getting up every so often to adjust the volume, change the show, etc. I am so happy I ordered this! I can put my iPad or a book against the metal rest, have a drink, put my phone in the phone holder, and put some decorative candles in the sides. I am now a bath lover and would recommend this product to anyone looking to step up their bath or relaxation routine. I can now relax in the tub and multitask easily! My cat even jumped up on the bath tray while I was in the tub and it was completely sturdy. I’ve bought this as a gift for both my mom and boyfriend's mom because I love this product so much!" —Sierra Ritchie-Gruver
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in seven colors).
8. A book embosser for the bookworms out there that have curated a super impressive home library and want to make sure their beloved books get back to them when they loan them out. Plus: there's just something so ~fancy~ about embossing your own books!
To use, just press down on one of the first few pages of the book, and it'll leave little grooves in the design of the personalized embosser. It's like a stamp but without ink!
Promising review: "My friend absolutely loved this gift! It’s completely customizable so although I kept the design mostly the same. I made my friends name lowercase because she likes the aesthetic of that and it turned out great! Their customer service is also so fast and easy to use, they answered me very quickly with a response that answered my question! The embosser itself it’s beautifully made and works great! I love the way it stores the stamp within the stamper and comes with a nice caring case." —Arabella
Shipping info: Stamps are sent out 24 hours of your order being placed, and the stamp will then take 3–6 business days to get to you. Expedited shipping is also available.
Get it from Amazon for $34.50+ (available in 10 personalized styles).
9. A portable canvas cup holder so adorable, people will stop them on the street asking where they got it. Now they can keep ordering iced coffee (even when it's cold out!) without worrying their hands will freeze off.
VIS Paradise Goods is a Florida-based Etsy stop established in 2021 that specializes in personalized and sustainable goods.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Emma Lord owns this and loves it! Here's what she has to say about it: "I love it for the convenience of texting on the go! These even have a holder for a straw if you happen to get iced coffee or bubble tea and don't want to stick the straw into the drink just yet. I've found this to be very sturdy and easy to use, plus they're a fun conversation starter — people always want to know where I got it!
Promising review: "This is perfect! I constantly have my hands full and now I can comfortably carry my coffee with me everywhere I go. I will be purchasing more!" —Erin
Shipping info: $4.33 to ship, or free shipping when you spend $35+ at this shop. On average, orders take a week and a half to arrive.
10. An interchangeable curl and wave kit from Chi to give them two hair styling tools in one! They can use the triple barrel waver attachment to achieve that effortless beach waves look or the single barrel wand to style their hair in curls.
It also comes with a protective glove for styling.
Promising review: "I love this styling tool. It’s interchangeable and both the curler and waves attachment is amazing and super easy to change! I really love it. The curls are effortless and the waves are just smooth and gorgeous. The instructions are common sense and the irons are super easy to get in and out." —Mika M.
Get it from Sally Beauty for $99.99.
11. Claw clips for a cute way to keep their hair out of their face whether they're doing chores or going for a walk. Bonus: they'll keep even long, thick hair securely in place all day long.
12. An itty-bitty Theragun Mini that'll give them sweet relief after a long workout. They can use this to massage any achy or sore muscles — it's designed to help them recover faster so they can get back to pumping iron.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Melanie Aman loves her Theragun Mini for post-workout relief:
"Exercising has been a huge boost to my mental health during quarantine, but the DOMS man — the DOMS hurt like hell!! I'm talking hurts to walk, hurts to lower myself and sit, hurts to stand up, hurts to lift things heavier than a stuffed animal, hurts to exist. I learned early on that this little gadget was suuuuuuuuper helpful in reducing my discomfort and loosening my tight, angry muscles. While jackhammering my calves and thighs is not an incredibly fun experience (TBH it hurts especially when I'm massaging already sore muscles), I know the next day I'll wake up with significantly less pain."
Get it from Amazon for $179 (available in four colors).
13. An Instant Pot aka the true MVP of any kitchen. This seven-in-one kitchen gadget acts as a rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, warmer, and they can sauté in it. It's almost like there's a teeny-tiny private chef hiding in this thing magically whipping up tasty recipes!
Promising review: "I love my Instant Pot. I own a traditional pressure cooker that I rarely used because I felt like I need to constantly watch it, so I was reluctant to invest in an Instant Pot. I am so glad I did. I have used it at least twice a week since I bought it and sometimes three or four times. I have done everything from cook hard-boiled eggs, cook ribs, to bake a cheesecake. I almost never use my other slower cooker because I can brown meat right in the Instant Pot and use the slow cooker setting. My most used accessories are the steamer basket ($20.99), springform pan ($15.07), extra liner ($19.99), and extra sealing ring ($7.95). The least used is the hard boiled egg steamer rack ($19.99; the steamer basket holds a lot more and is easier to use). If my Instant Pot died tomorrow, I would feel certain that I had more than gotten my money's worth and immediately buy another." —mickey
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in three sizes).