26 Spring Tops That'll Be Total Compliment Bait
You'll be getting second looks everywhere you go, believe me.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stretchy velvet cami to get your shine on underneath the mandatory spring layers we all wear because the weather is unpredictable.
2. A casual striped blouse for those who are tired of wearing solids and are itching to experiment with prints.
3. A collegiate classic sweater vest that's giving Hit Me Baby One More Time energy when worn with a skirt. OR you can put a Carlton Banks twist on things and wear it with khakis.
4. A dot·dot·dot·dotted tunic blouse that's sleeveless and therefore perfect for the warm days ahead. Rock this with black slacks and a red lip for a classic glam feel *OR* ripped jeans like this reviewer.
5. A velvet plunge bodysuit for when you want to add a little shine to your look. Reviewers have worn it with jeans and drapey jewelry for a super elegant vibe.
6. A lantern sleeve top to channel your inner Jack Sparrow with this billowy, fresh oversized blouse.
7. A sultry cowl neck blouse because reviewers all say it makes them feel sexy 🥵. There's also shoulder pads to further enhance your silhouette.
9. A rustic, floral high-neck chiffon blouse to shake things up —even if you're typically not a fan of prints. This one is so intricate and beautiful, you'll be itching to wear it on a sunny day.
10. An oversized houndstooth sweater vest that is the *choice* grandma/grandpa knit of 2021. Throw it on over a crisp button down and you're in business, baby.
11. An ethereal long sleeve top for days you want to float through your haters' minds like Katy Perry's plastic bag. Personally, I'm feeling like boho meets Prince circa 1984 in the best possible way.
12. A pink halter top for people who are committed to wearing knits year-round (like myself). It's very breathable, so wear it with a flesh-toned bra.
13. A drapey Madewell blouse that's so dope, I mean just look at these huge sleeves. It's oversized which is a lifesaver b/c loose-fitting clothes are the only thing I feel comfortable in lately 😩.
14. A wrapped V-neck blouse because cuffed sleeves + this fabric looks incredibly high-end despite being under $20.
15. A luxe fuzzy sweater for people who [wrongfully] said white was boring. The key to pulling off neutrals is playing with texture and this piece is *precisely* how to do it.
16. A dramatic, puff-sleeve shirt so you can play with your silhouette and pull off something a little avant-garde. It's got a noteworthy keyhole back too for a little extra umph.
17. A vegan leather cropped shirt for a couture look that'll take anything in your closet to the next level. The leather is ultra-soft and very high quality.
18. A knotted cotton tee because who said white T-shirts had to be boring? A slightly exposed midriff crewneck with cuffed sleeves is serving summer ☀️⛱ (which here means sunning on the porch).
19. A classic denim jacket because all denim looks are never going out of style *nods to Britney Spears*. I love wearing my jean jacket with some super distressed jeans.
21. A solid crewneck sweatshirt so cozy, I'm tempted to buy it slightly oversized so I can lounge around the house pantless with no shame.
23. A basic T-shirt because the one in your drawer has a collar that's stretched out and probably stained. Time for a replacement! Personally, I love wearing these to bed.
24. A flowy emerald button-up blouse to help you channel the glow from within. This shade of green looks good on *literally* everyone and the print is pretty fun too.
25. A striped off-the-shoulder blouse for imagining yourself on a yacht with champagne and nary a care in the world. Someone bothering you? Direct them to your collarbones since they're gonna have a moment in this top.
26. And a lightweight open-front cardigan sweater to cover your shoulders for the gust of wind that came out of literally nowhere because you forgot to check the weather.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.