19 Highly-Rated Products Worth Buying At BareMinerals' Cyber Monday Sale
Everything is 30% off.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Time is of the essence, so I'll get to the point: BareMinerals is having a 30% off Cyber Monday sale. All you gotta do is use code BESTMONDAY at checkout. Every single one of their products is clean, cruelty-free, and, in my experience at least, very effective. They make skincare and makeup for everyone. Translation: you can get everyone's gift shopping done.
Here are some products we have our eyes on:
1. Treat Yourself 3-Piece All About You Kit features several superstar products for a fraction of the price. The skin cream, serum, and lip gloss make the perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Invisible Bronze Baked Powder almost makes up for the fact that you've been inside all year — tan wise. This powder will get you closer to "sun kissed" than you've been since last summer.
3. Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 is what put bareMinerals on the map. Loose powders get a bad rep for making skin look flat, but this one helps bring out the best in your complexion.
4. Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick resists transferring, which sure does come in handy since we're all wearing masks *wink wink*.
5. Clay Chameleon Transforming Purifying Cleanser has a reputation for working wonders on sensitive skin without stressing it out. This stuff is so gentle, it doesn't even lather — red clay does all the detoxifying.
6. BarePro 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer cha cha slides onto your skin flawlessly every time — no brush necessary. It's waterproof and crease-proof, so take a hint and apply it under your eye. You won't be sorry!
7. Mineral Veil Finishing Powder blurs and sets your makeup so it'll last as long as you need it to. You'll love its non-cakey, anti-flashback formula!
8. Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Night Treatment goes to work while you go to sleep. This gel-based moisturizer helps prevent free radicals and stress from doing a number on your face.
9. Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick SPF 25 brings skin-quenching hydration without clogging your pores. Since it's water-based, it melts seamlessly into skin. If you're into tinted moisturizers that can do some heavy lifting — think medium-coverage — this is for you.
10. Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15 was the first foundation that made me feel confident in my oily, acne-prone skin. All it took was a kabuki brush and a little bit of this powder to magically buff away my acne scars for the day.
12. BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 delivers a stunning naturally matte finish for up to 24 hours. Protecting your skin with SPF 20 is never a bad idea either!
13. Smoothness Hydrating Cleansing Oil expertly removes impurities, debris, and *even* waterproof makeup. It's made with sunflower oil and pomegranate which is chock-full of protective antioxidants.
14. The Core Coverage Foundation Brush comes in a sleek, retractable case that's not only hygienic but also stops your bags from wearing your makeup for you. So before long, this'll become your quintessential on-the-go brush.
15. Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a beloved tinted moisturizer that'll give your foundation a run for its money. First of all, it actually has the [shade] range! It also has olive to help you glow from the inside out. Looking to nail a "no-makeup" look and protect your skin? Buy this.
17. Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream contains peptides that'll help strengthen skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. BareMinerals makeup is phenomenal for skin, so imagine how good their *actual* skincare products are.
18. Butter Drench Restorative Rich Cream goes on just like (you guessed it) butter. If you have acne-prone skin, relax. It won't clog your pores. This product helps supply skin with everything it needs to get through the colder months.
19. Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss is so good, people may think you have lip fillers. Plus it's infused with shea, avocado, and murumuru butter.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.