25 Stylish Things From Levi's To Add To Your Closet This Spring
In case you needed a little extra encouragement to revamp your wardrobe this spring
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Classic ripped skinny jeans that are sure to become your next go-to. These would go great with a fancier blouse for a night out but reviewers swear they're super comfortable, so they're also perfect for every day.
2. A trucker jacket because denim jackets are seriously a wardrobe staple. It can be dressed up or down and worn almost any time of the year (ie: breezy spring afternoons, slightly chilly fall outings, cool summer nights, weirdly warm winter days, etc...)
3. Straight leg jeans that are versatile enough to pair with heels and a nice top for date night but also go great with sneakers for something a lil' more casual.
4. A Levi's logo crewneck perfect for the not-cold-but-definitely-not-hot, days ahead. It's garment-dyed for extra vibrant color and a super lived-in, vintage-soft, feel.
5. A lightweight puff-sleeve top that goes with any of your favorite pants or skirts for an easy, breezy, spring #ootd.
6. A denim button-up dress for the most effortless trendy fit. I'm picturing wearing this to a picnic with a cute pair of white sneaks and voila — you've got yourself a spring Instagram post.
7. Levi's original fit jeans that have been around for generations. Literally. They're inspired from the original Levi's straight-fit, blue jeans dating back to 1873. One pair of these and you're set for life! Although, they come in so many colors, you'll probably want a few.
9. Tie-dye denim shorts for a little color variation in your wardrobe. Pair with a plain T-shirt and you got a pretty siick, effortless outfit for any spring occasion.
10. A windbreaker that looks like May flowers but will come in handy for April showers...*ba dum tss*
12. High-rise jeans because warm weather is upon us and we want to make the most of white pants season. There's multiple colors available, so you can snag a pair for every season.
13. Mid-thigh shorts – they're the perfect in-between length for the in-between days of spring and inspired by the Levi's 501 original jeans for a vintage look, which means they never go out of style. ;)
16. Overalls that are adjustable, have multiple pockets (win), and can be styled with a crop top, T-shirt, or blouse so you can wear them for any occasion, season after season.
17. Loose-fit pants with matching belt for a stylish cinched-waist look. Don't be too intimidated by this pleated trouser — sure, they'll come in handy for dressier occasions buuut, they can easily be dressed down with a simple tee.
18. A Cubano shirt that's a little dressier than your normal T-shirt but much more fun than your average button-down.
19. Bermuda shorts made from ultra soft denim, giving you all the style of jean shorts without the stiff and uncomfortable feel.
20. A jumpsuit for the days when you can't be bothered to throw an outfit together. It has multiple pockets too so it works when you can't be bothered to tote around a bag either. One and done. 👏👏👏
21. A salmon-colored cropped trucker jacket for a little brightness. Spring is here and we're about to start dressing like it.
22. A floral smock dress that's perfect for frolicking in the meadows...or ya know, going for a walk throughout your neighborhood or local park. Same thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
23. A Levi's logo tank to throw on with Mom jeans for the most trendy yet effortless outfit ever. Pair with your favorite combat boots or a cute hat and I'm gonna confuse you for an influencer.
24. A simple, yet colorful, T-shirt in case you're looking to expand your horizons and stray away from your usual plain white tee.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.