We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A set of wall shelves that'll spruce up that bare wall in your room that just needs a little something. Plus it's a great way to display your favorite decorative knickknacks.
4. A funky Novogratz doormat that'll give you a colorful welcome every time you step through your front door.
6. A faux hanging succulent plant that adds a little (artificial) liveliness to your space without the responsibility.
7. A chic leopard bed set because nothing brings in the new year better than a new cozy and stylish comforter to wake up in.
9. A decorative basket for your blankets or anything else that you need to tuck away. The only thing better than functional decor is cheap functional decor. ;)
10. A woven runner to switch it up anywhere in your house that might need a little switchin' up. The solution to instantly transform your hallway, entryway or kitchen.
11. A Lavender & Eucalyptus scented candle that'll look perfect on an empty shelf or table while adding a little serenity to redecorate, not just your house but, your entire atmosphere.
12. A set of frames so you can display your favorite art or photos and make your home a little more you.
16. A simple wooden end table to place your decorative pieces and anything else you need at arm's reach when you're relaxing on the couch.
17. A Novogratz plant stand that's perfect for filling that empty corner in your home while adding a bit of greenery.
18. A set of bathroom towels because all you need to redecorate is a little color accent. Plus, they're 100% cotton so they're comfy and absorbent.
20. A pair of fun barstools that'll easily add a little modern touch to your possibly outdated kitchen.
21. A pretty siiick decorative wall sculpture perfect to add to a gallery wall or a blank space that you just gotta do something with.
22. An upholstered headboard that'll make your bedroom look way more expensive than it actually is. Don't worry, we won't tell.
23. Color-changing strip lights for a lil' action in any room. Add the lights to under kitchen cabinets, bedroom walls, living rooms shelves, moldings — anything — and sit back in amazement. Crazy what a little lighting can do.
24. A mid-century modern love seat that only looks like it should be in some fancy and expensive showroom somewhere. But no. It's gonna be in your living room.
25. An outdoor patio set because we didn't forget about your backyard or balcony. We're talking complete home redecoration here.
26. A fringed table runner to add a little flair to your kitchen. And maybe cover any pesky little scuffs on your table? 🙈
27. A table lamp with an amazing mercury glass base that looks like it's straight out of an art museum.
28. A modern ceramic vase for your mantle, coffee table, or console table. Add some dried flowers for a little boho touch.
29. These wood and marble bookends that'll make your bookcase look verrry high-end. A gentleman and a scholar.
31. And elegant doorknobs to upgrade your dresser because buying a whole brand new one sounds kinda pricey.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.