1. Freaking out because someone YOU TRUSTED took a screenshot.
2. Going for a look that says, “I’m not trying,” while still looking ***flawless.
5. Getting frustrated when everyone opens your Snaps but NO ONE replies to them.
6. Completely forgetting what you Snapped someone.
And so you have no idea how to respond.
7. Racing the countdown to maneuver your fingers in time to take a screenshot.
‘Cause it’s OK when you screenshot. BUT NO ONE ELSE.
8. Having to draw the rest of your sentence because you ran out of characters.
9. Getting an excessive amount of Snaps from ONE PERSON.
10. Trying to soak in as much as you can from a one-second Snapchat.
12. Not being able to respond to anyone because you’re having a bad hair day.
13. Trying to covertly take a Snapchat in public.
14. Constantly moving all around your house trying to find the right angle of your face with the perfect amount of lighting.
16. Or ending up with someone who is NOT your best friend on your best friends list.
17. Getting a Snap of yourself that you didn’t even know someone took.
And it’s probably of you taking a selfie.
18. When you have to sacrifice other things on your phone because you NEED to take a video for your story.
20. The frustration of seeing that some of your “friends” HAD THE NERVE to skip out on parts of your story.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰