1. Before they were Captain America and Captain Marvel, Chris Evans and Brie Larson both knew Scott Pilgrim.
2. Thor and Spider-Man may not have shared any screen-time in Avengers: Infinity War, but Tom Holland and Chris Hemsworth sure did during In the Heart of the Sea.
3. While Loki and Doctor Strange hated each other upon their first meeting in Thor: Ragnarok, they were actually comrades in War Horse.
4. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver may have been sibling goals in Avengers: Age of Ultron, these two actually played a married couple in Godzilla. Awkward!
5. What will Bruce Banner say when he finds out that Captain America and Black Widow hooked up in The Nanny Diaries?
6. Or Tony Stark, when he finds out that Bruce Banner dated Pepper Potts in Thanks for Sharing?
7. Captain America and Falcon may be best friends in The Winter Soldier, but they both dated the same girl in What's Your Number? And, to make things even more complicated, Star-Lord and Everett Ross were also her exes!
8. If you thought Gamora and Thor first met in Avengers: Infinity War, you'll be surprised to know that these two actually met on a different space voyage years earlier in Star Trek.
9. And just when you think you've seen enough Captain America and Black Widow adventures, these two lead a heist to steal SAT answers in The Perfect Score.
10. Oh, and did we mention that Loki and Captain Marvel once teamed up in Kong: Skull Island?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!