1. Take a trip on the London Water Bus.
2. Explore the curious Horniman Museum.
3. Take in the view from the Emirates Air Line.
4. Fall in love with a new book at the Southbank Book Market.
5. Or visit one of London's many other splendid markets.
6. Kyoto Garden
7. Have a picnic with a view on Primrose Hill.
8. Hang out by the riverside at St Katherine Docks.
9. Bond with the flamingos at the Roof Gardens.
10. Take in an open-air show at Regents Park or the Globe.
11. Spend the day in Hyde Park.
12. Find your own quiet corner at St-Dunstan-in-the-East.
13. Stop and smell the roses at Kew Gardens.
14. Take a trip to a London city farm.
15. See what Boxpark has to offer.
16. Take a spin on the Thames Clipper.
17. Watch the sun set over a rooftop film.
The Horniman Museum is in Forest Hill. A previous version of this article said it was in Greenwich.