1. Cruise down the Serpentine by paddle boat.
2. Or add a touch of romance by going for a row boat instead.
3. Stroll through the stunning rose garden.
4. Take a leap into the Serpentine Lido.
5. Or have a delightful brunch on the waterfront.
6. Rent a sunlounger on the shore.
7. And definitely check out the sun terrace overlooking the lido.
8. Explore Kensington Palace.
9. Head to Speakers' Corner for snacks and speeches.
10. See art at the Serpentine Gallery.
11. And don't miss out on the Serpentine Pavilion.
12. Explore the Italian Gardens.
13. Follow the Jubilee Greenway Walk.
14. Feed the birds.
15. Or tame the squirrels.
16. Have a picnic pretty much anywhere.
17. Find hidden gems in the centre of the park.
18. Reconnect with your inner child at the Peter Pan statue.
19. Treat yo'self to an ice cream.
20. Or properly stuff your face at the Serpentine Bar and Kitchen.
21. Have a leisurely cycle through the main thoroughfares of the park.
22. Work up a sweat on the sports greens.
23. Never stop exploring.
Barbecues are not permitted on the grounds of the Royal Parks. A previous version of this article mistakenly suggested picnicgoers could use disposable barbecues.