We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Our Place Always Pan which will quickly become the Swiss Army knife of their kitchen. The gorg pan can replace up to eight pieces of cookware as it braises, sears, steams, strains, sautes, fries, boils, serves, and stores.
What's included: A nesting beechwood spatula with integrated spoon rest and custom stainless steel steamer basket.
Promising review: "This pan is EVERYTHING! I went from making pasta in the basket to steaming broccoli in it and then finishing my meal in there. Then I forgot about cleaning it because I’m lazy and the nonstick cleaned up so easily. The sponge they include is incredible, I do all my dishes with it now. Also it looks really cute sitting on my stove all day." —Darby S.
Shipping info: Free standard ground shipping applies to orders $50+. All orders with in stock items take up to 4 business days to process during the holiday season and generally take another 2–7 business days for delivery. See Our Place's full shipping policy here.
Get it from Our Place for $99 (originally $145; available in six colors).
2. A nutrient-rich, banana-scented overnight mask that comes in delightfully realistic packaging and smells EXACTLY like a Laffy Taffy. Idc what anyone says, banana candy is supreme.
First thing is first, I *so* wish you could scratch and sniff the photo above. I just started using this and TBH, I absolutely ordered it because it was cute. That said, I was already a big fan of Tonymoly products so I figured why not. Not only is it exceptionally fun looking, but it smells incredible and works really well on my dry skin. While it's definitely thick, it also doesn't leave me greasy which other products have. Basically, if your recipient likes banana-scented things and could use some extra hydration, it makes for a great gift
Get it from Amazon for $16.50.
3. A rechargeable, eco-friendly lighter available in an array of pleasing shades. No more reaching their entire hand into a nearly-finished Yankee Candle with a BIC!
Here's more from my colleague Emma Lord:
"It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I first bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this is SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! It worked like a charm on their stove, which needs to be lit by hand. I bought one for myself and have used it for all my candles now for over a year now. I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. Read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!"
Promising review: "Wow. This thing is amazing. Small and so easy to use. My husband kept saying it won’t actually light anything and was blown away when it did. We lit candles and paper to use as tinder with absolutely no effort. No fuel needed. Just a quick recharging. And no waste in throwing away those huge and never easy to use butane sticks. Love love it. Easy buying process so I would recommend everyone buy one." —Diane Bold
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five colors).
4. A set of wearable weights for those super busy days when they're not sure they can fit in a whole workout. What they can do, though, is slip these on while sweeping, vacuuming, or finally folding their laundry.
Promising review: "AMAZING. I am a teacher and LOVE wearing them throughout the day at school." —Clark Hayden
Here's more from former BuzzFeed shopping editor Rebecca O'Connell: "Bala is a woman-owned business that sells various pretty exercise equipment. I have these bands and love 'em! They have super strong loop and hook tape so you can strap them on tight (no sliding weights while punching, lifting, running, jumping, etc.). Best of all, they're just really, really pretty!"
Get them from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three colors).
5. A pair of platform Crocs which — in the world of BuzzFeed writers and editors — are extremely en vogue! Whether they need slip-ons that are ideal for running errands or a bold pair of shoes to finish off their sickest fits, these bad boys are the answer.
Promising review: "I am a teacher (and I hope to believe a pretty stylish one), and I can't help but love my original Crocs. I was very glad to see them come back around as a fad. I understand they aren't the prettiest shoe, but unfortunately most pretty shoes are horribly uncomfortable. Why do we have to suffer to look good? Well, these Crocs with a little lift are lovely, comfortable, and sensical! I have decided I don't care what the naysayers think. If you want to be uncomfortable, that is your choice, lol! I choose comfort! True to size." —danni
Get them from Amazon for $30+ (available in women's sizes 5–11 and in 27 colors).
6. A chic Modern Picnic lunch bag that ~looks~ like a designer purse from the outside but operates like a cooler on the inside with insulated walls that keeps their snacky snacks nice and chilled.
Modern Picnic is a woman-owned small biz from Ali Kaminetsky. I have the brand's Luncher in green faux croc and no one believes me when I say it's a lunchbox! It's just the right size for a small meal/smattering of snacks as it can fit a sandwich and side salad or a few hard seltzers, cheese, crackers, hummus, and veggies. I like that there are built-in slots for my utensils so they don't get lost in the bottom of the bag and the whole thing is rather rigid so if you're carrying something heavy like a drink, it won't make the bottom sag.
Promising review: "To everyone out there — you NEED this!! You can use this chic classy tote for: lunch for work, snacks for kids, breastmilk transport from work, IVF injectables (so you can actually leave your house and not carry a cooler). I could go on and on! I want one for every season!! Thank you for making my life classier. The Luncher just makes me smile with all the possibilities it can be used for." —Heather
Shipping info: Free ground shipping (5–8-day delivery) on orders $175+. Expedited (3-day) and Express (1–2-day) shipping options are also available for a flat fee. See Modern Picnic's full shipping policy here.
Get it from Modern Picnic for $159 (available in 13 colors/styles).
7. A delicious "food stool" to spice up their otherwise-bland apartment. Tired feet? *Meat* your new best friend.
Promising review: "This stool is a work of ART! The detail is unparalleled, yet it is still fully functional and sturdy to boot. I now need all of the surrealist giant food pieces in my home." —Mercky
Shipping info: Free Standard shipping (arrives in 5–8 business days) on orders $75+. Express shipping (arrives in 2–3 business days), and Rush shipping (arrives in 1–2 business days) also available at checkout for a flat fee. See UO's full shipping policy here.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $250 (available in four styles).
8. An acrylic dry erase board if they've got a long list of to-dos but hanging up a run-of-the-mill, aesthetic-ruining calendar or notepad isn't one of them.
1801 & Co. is a Minnesota-based, family-owned Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in family wall calendars, chore charts, wedding signs, and more.
Promising review: "I love it! I got it so fast after ordering and it’s perfect. I love the sleek design for my small home office space. I can’t function at work without a dry-erase board but couldn’t find any that would look nice in my office space, which is in the corner of my master bedroom! Having functional office space but not LOOKING like an office in the bedroom is challenging but this acrylic board is PERFECT. The black pen that comes with it has very nice fine tip and erases without a trace." —Dawn Powell
Shipping info: As this is a handmade item, reach out the the Etsy seller for specific shipping timelines/options.
9. A set of blooming tea balls for the tea drinker who is eager to show everyone that looseleaf can be just as aesthetic as latte art!!!
10. And to go with the above, a set of snail-shaped silicone tea holders so they no longer have to use their finger to fish their tea bag string out of ~boiling hot water~. These guys have it from here.
Promising review: "They are adorable!!!!! Really easy to use and work like a charm, I've given my friends some by sneaking them on their mugs and they have also been delighted! 😄🐌💙" —Hazel
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $6.48.
11. A colorful mechanical keyboard with a matching wireless mouse that's been making the rounds on TikTok. Sure, they're still clacking away on a keyboard for eight hours a day while they WFH, but now it's a bright and cheery one.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing keyboard. Colors are eye-catching and make a drab office pop with color! I am currently the envy of the office. Ladies in the other departments are waiting on their own to come in now after seeing mine. Easy plug/play. It travels between home and office with me. Love the keys on this as well. Sleep mode seems to pop on kinda quick but its nothing bad. Just push a button or click mouse and it's on again. I have had for about a month now and will not be going back to any other style! It was delivered fast, packaging was great." —Nikki Bell
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in nine colors).
12. A gooseneck electric kettle entrancing enough to help them wipe the sleep from their eyes every morning as they attempt to keep true to their goal of making coffee at home.
The cult-favorite Fellow design features a fluted, no-drip spout and a degree dial that allows uesers to set the temperature between 135 degrees F and 212 degrees F and even hold it there for a full hour.
Promising review: "We waffled about getting this kettle. Surely the cheapie electric one we had would do the trick for amateur pour over enthusiasts? No. Wrong. This is superior in every aspect. The temperature holding feature is amazing — no more heating up the water, forgetting you started, and having to heat it up again. Definitely more consistent in temperature, creating more consistent cups of coffee." —Emily A.
Shipping info (Fellow): Free Ground shipping (5–7 day delivery) on orders $50+.
13. A three-tier shoe rack so they can show off their dopest kicks ~and~ their eye for aesthetically pleasing design. Did I mention it's available in six très millennial shades including an ever-so-right baby pink?
14. A freakin' strawberry mouse!!! I would say more, but I'm honestly at a loss for words and I think the photo says it all 🍓
Promising review: "I use this for my work laptop, I mostly bought it to be cute and kind of as a joke, and especially considering the price I wasn’t expecting greatness. I’ve had it a few months now and I’ve been pretty impressed it works surprisingly well, and glows when you move it! If you have smaller hands it’s actually kind of the perfect shape lol. Definitely use it with a mousepad so the bottom doesn’t get banged up over time and for smooth mouse movement. Wish there were more designs like this one I’d definitely buy more!" —Shannon Farkas
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in five styles).
15. A compact Balmuda toaster that — according to reviewers — can take a 99-cent baguette and turn it into a boulangerie-worthy loaf. Yassify their baked goods and kitchen counter all in one go? Yes, plz.
The sleek Japanese appliance surrounds your food with a thin layer of steam that holds in moisture while also toasting its exterior. While its "Artisan Bread Mode" is the most talked about feature, it also has settings for sandwiches, pizza, pastries, and overcooking (during which it toasts more strongly from above).
Promising review: "Holy moly! Best toast I have ever made. I did a comparison taste test with the Balmuda toaster vs. my cheapie $60 toaster oven. You can really taste the difference in the toast when it comes to texture and moistness. Hands down the Balmuda blew my other toaster out of the water. So happy with this purchase!" —JL
Get it from Amazon for $299 (available in four colors).
16. A fruit tart pet bed for the person who rather receive gifts for their cat than themself. It looks darn cute enough to eat — especially when their fur baby is inside.
Read our review of this fruit tart–shaped pet bed!
Promising review: "My cat has ignored all the other cat beds I purchased in the past. She even turns her nose up at cardboard boxes! However, she does like the fruit tart bed. Occasionally, she kicks out the kiwi for some reason." —Bobby Thurman
Get it from Amazon for $25.68+ (available in two sizes).
17. A Great Jones casserole dish ready and waiting to bake up their signature dish: Frito pie. It may not be the most photogenic fare, but this baby will put in serious work as soon as it's placed in front of a camera.
If you haven't heard of Great Jones before (welcome to the party!), they're a direct-to-consumer brand from foodies and first-time entrepreneurs Sierra Tishgart and Maddy Moelis. Their brand — named for cookbook author/editor Judith Jones — looks to bring home cooks everything they need to take to the kitchen more confidently.
Shipping info: Free standard shipping on orders $100+. Orders take 4–5 business days to process during the holiday season. See Great Jones' full shipping policy here.
Get it from Great Jones for $75 (available in four colors).
18. A pair of LED light saber chopsticks sure to inspire a lil' food fight. Though I'm talking a fake one, of course, because sushi is too expensive for them to be throwing anywhere other than down their gullet.
19. A puffer jacket koozie for the friend who's always sipping on an artisanal double IPA that was fermented in a painfully trendy Portland craft brewery and — if you ask them — is absolutely worth the $14 they paid for a single can.
Small biz Puffin Drinkwear makes all sorts of cozies from plaid flannels and life vests to sleeping bags and knit sweaters so make sure you give their other offerings a look.
Promising review: "The arms are more sturdy than I thought they would be. They're handles! Incredible quality that has made two people I gifted them to extremely happy!" —Juliann G.
Shipping info: Free shipping on orders $50+. Typical ship time is 3–5 business days.
Get it from Puffin Drinkwear for $17.95 (available in six colors).