We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
In order to help you find the best gifts — and ensure you get 'em in time — the BuzzFeed Shopping team is here with a whole slew of gifting options for the ~home decor lover~ in your life. Keep reading to see photos and read reviews of some of our personal favorites!
1. A dried pampas grass bundle that totally nails the au natural, bohemian look they've been longing to achieve. Plus, they don't have to water them! Win win.
2. A burlap letter board where they can display cutesy sayings that will not only collect IRL compliments, but also IG ones because they'll certainly be posting it to their main.
3. A Timothée Chalamet prayer candle if the only church you or your giftee are active in is that of A24.
4. A decorative Victorian-esque mirror that's sure to be the absolute highlight of any gallery wall they've already got going or have plans to start.
5. A hand-sculpted Katie Kimmel Dalmatian vase with a face SO stinkin' cute they'll want to pinch its cheeks even though they're made of clay and not fur.
6. An all-in-one wall organizer where they can check their calendar, update their to-do list, grab their keys, *and* display photos of their criminally cute pets.
7. A New York City print that — in the most aesthetically pleasing manner — shows exactly where every neighborhood is so when their mom asks why they can't meet their aunt for lunch on the Upper West Side, they can point out the fact that they live in Bushwick and do, in fact, have a 9–5.
8. A personalized throw blanket with cutesy smiley faces made from their initials. Not only is it comfy, but it'll make their apartment look high-end when artfully draped across a couch in the back of their Zoom meetings.
9. A Birthdate Candle if they're the type of person who often says "that's just the double Taurus in me." 💁🏼♀️ Each date's custom scent is inspired by astrology, numerology, and tarot so it's truly a one-of-kind fragrance.
10. A beautiful matte print portrait sure to blend beautifully with any decor. One reviewer said the print makes her feel "loved as a Black woman" and that's exactly what the brand set out to do as they create art that's all about representation and creating safe spaces for the Black community.
11. A prickly pear cactus so your plant-lovin' partner/friend/family member can start growing their indoor garden without even have to hit a Home Depot first.
12. A eucalyptus sheet set that could easily pass as silk. You know that feeling of when you shave your legs, lotion up, and then crawl into bed? That's what these sheets feel like 24/7 and I think that's a gift everyone deserves.
13. An Ideal Bookshelf cookbook print they can hang in their kitchen and look at whenever they're feeling the urge to order Seamless. It'll also have them asking WWJCD? (What would Julia Child do?)
Ideal Bookshelf is a small business based in Maui.
"To put it simply, I adore this cookbook print from Ideal Bookshelf! I framed it and hung it in my kitchen, and at long last the room looks finished. Call me old-fashioned, but I love cooking from cookbooks and reach for them more often than I google recipes. Knowing that the recipes have been lovingly and time-consumingly tested, dog-earing the pages, leaving myself little notes, I could go on for ages. But having my love of cookbooks rendered in this print is wonderful, especially since I own and love many of the ones depicted! The print arrived safe and sound with no creases, the paper is nice and sturdy, and the print quality is top-notch. I highly recommend this, or any of Ideal Bookshelf's beautiful illustrated prints, for your own home or as a gift for the book lover in your life." —Rachel Dunkel
Shipping info: Custom prints usually ship within one to two weeks. Email email@example.com if you need your item by a certain date and they will try to accommodate you.
14. A planter with abstract painted faces that catch the eye and hold it. They can use it as a centerpiece on their dining room table or jazz up a windowsill in seconds flat.
15. A three-drawer jewelry box that's so trendy, it doubles as decor. I'm v, v into acrylic furniture, which can be expensive, but this is an affordable (and giftable) way to get into it.
17. A set of airy linen curtains that'll provide ample privacy but also let in ALL the light so they don't feel like they live in a cave. If your giftee has been dying for linen ones but just doesn't have the budget, these are the next best thing.
"I have these in white and I just adore them. They let in SO much light (but still offer privacy) and I love that they have visible texture. I was originally searching for real linen curtains but didn't want to shell out the $$$. When I found these, I wasn't really expecting much but thought I'd give them a shot and wow — the quality is pretty incredible given the price. They're also rather lightweight. I have them strung up on a $2 rod I got at Ikea and so far so good!" —Chelsea Stuart
Get a set from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in six lengths and seven colors).
18. A floating picture frame so they can finally hang up that print they bought two years ago. Sometimes hanging art can feel like a real chore but this gift takes the work out of it almost completely!
19. A minimalist knot pillow they can delicately place in front of the 12 others already on their bed. If they're a Pillow Person™ like me, this'll make total sense.
20. A splurge-worthy table runner if they're the friend/family member that always volunteers to host holiday meals. Now you can contribute to the spread beyond your usual store-bought pie.
21. An abstract print sure to make guests wonder if the owner majored in art and therefore has an incredible eye, or if they're just *really* good at online shopping.
22. A vinyl record storage shelf so it'll be immediately apparent what great taste in music they have. Dolly Parton, Fleetwood Mac, and Bowie right up front?? Color me impressed.
23. And, to go with that, a "now spinning" shelf where they can display the sleeve to the record they're currently playing. If this were in my house it'd simply always be Rumours — but maybe other people actually listen to their full collections?
24. A hand-knit weighted blanket if 1) they're always cold and/or 2) they can NEVER have enough blankets. This one has the added bonus of being weighted so it'll come in extra clutch on tough days.
25. A minimalist wall hanging to add just a bit of extra *oomph* to any open real estate. Now they can go ahead and take down that "Happy Birthday" bunting from six months ago and put this up instead.
26. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman if you're always kicking your feet up on their coffee table when you visit. They don't mind, ofc, but this would solve the problem and look pretty damn cute all the while.
27. A hand-poured Air Jordan 1 Candle for all of the sneakerheads in your life. While it won't smell like a fresh pair of kicks, it does have soothing notes of eucalyptus, jungle moss, amber, and musk.
28. An adorable tissue box cover if the fact that they frequently have the sniffles totally messes with their aesthetic.
29. A chrome table lamp that'll take their apartment from cute and well decorated to — BAM — 5-star hotel in no time.
30. An ethically sourced butterfly objet d'art if their style could best be described with adjectives like spooky/whimsical/obscure.
31. And a colorful backgammon set that can absolutely be played but also serves as a conversation starter when left out as decor.
"This is my adorable mother. Don't let that smile fool you though — we are an extremely competitive family and just minutes after this photo was taken, she did three *very dramatic* victory laps around the kitchen counter. We've been lucky to spend most of 2020 quarantining together, so you can imagine there have been plenty of games and bragging rights to go around. For Christmas, I decided to splurge and buy her a classic backgammon set, but one that could also double as really beautiful house decor." —Jen Tonti
Shipping info: Express and overnight delivery are available for an additional fee. See the MoMA Design Store's full shipping policy here.
Get it from the MoMA Design Store for $99.