1. Tin foil cap is a sure sign. Usually caused by fear of Alien Invasion
2. She insists that JFK was killed by the C.I.A. ….also she wears a tin foil hat
3. Insists on dressing up as Elvis for when Elvis finally returns
4. He’s trying to convert the other pets
5. He’s preoccupied with the skies, looking for U.F.O.’S
6. Scoffs at your suggestion that JFK WASN’T killed by the C.I.A.
7. Waits by the window for hours, gets depressed when no one arrives to beam him up
8. Psh, landed on the moon? He claims his grandfather was there and he never got on any spaceship
9. Seriously. Uses all of your tin foil to protect himself from alien invasions
10. When the foil hat turns into full-body armor, you need to get her help
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍