14 Beauty Resolutions That Are Actually Worth Keeping In 2014
New year, new beauty obsessions.
1. Wear sunscreen.
2. Invest in some good tools.
You might be better off with beauty tools that matter -- they could be better for your health and have more efficient powers than some conventional options. Microfiber cloths are gentle alternatives for your face, while glass files give your nails a better, healthier shape.
3. Go back to solid manicures.
4. Turn your beauty goods into multipurpose items.
5. Try a beauty subscription service.
6. Remove at least one harmful product from your routine.
You could possibly improve your skin after taking out an irritant. For example, your foaming shampoo probably contains sodium lauryl sulfate, and it could be contributing to your forehead and scalp breakouts. Sulfate-free shampoos are also better for color-treated hair.
Additionally, try avoiding brands that still participate in animal testing, because that's so 20th century.
7. Cut some time off of your morning hair routine.
For more styling ideas, check these out:
8. Actually take care of your teeth.
9. Consider cleansing alternatives.
10. Find your perfect MLBB shade.
11. Take a hair color risk.
12. Take off your makeup before bed.
13. Recycle or purge your old makeup.
14. Finally, find out what looks good on YOU.
This year, get rid of those excuses like "I don't look good in red lipstick," because in reality, people of all skin tones can rock a good red. The solution? Do some digging and find out which shades, remedies, and products work well on you, not on everybody else.
So, find out your skin type, learn the difference between warm and cool hues, and experiment!