2. No-Heat Rag Curls
Say no to heat damage with this easy no-heat method. Get the tutorial and other curling techniques here.
4. The Short Cut
This nearly effortless style can be achieved with any hair texture. Just use your favorite styling (and healthy) products to shape your hair into a sleek look.
6. Chic Combover
Don’t worry, your hair doesn’t have to be pink for this style…but it helps.
7. Front Twist
See the video tutorial here.
8. Scene Pixie
This only takes one minute. Video tutorial here.
9. Retro Waves
10. The Faux Hawk
For your inner rocker. Directions here.
11. The Pompadour
12. The Twist And Pin
This unique style can go from glam to grunge in seconds. See the instructions here.
13. Quick And Easy Flat Iron ‘Do
Pixies of all lengths can rock this style, for shorter hair make sure to have a 1/2 inch or 1 inch flat iron. Watch the video here.
15. The Pin Up
If you’re growing out your pixie, this is great for those times you don’t want those pesky bangs in your face. Directions here.
16. Textured and Piecey
Get an easy and quick tutorial here.
17. Sleek Pixie
Nice and simple. Instructions here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️