1. The Two-Strand Waterfall Braid
Once you get the hang of this, you’ll be able to do this hairstyle in five minutes.
2. Twisted Ponytail
Divide the ponytail into two sections, twist one section and wrap around the other section to create this casual twisted ponytail.
3. Summer Scarf Updo
Using a stretchy headband, you just take large sections of hair and wrap around the band, tucking in the loose strands.
4. The Low Knot
This works great even for short to medium-length hair.
9. The Illusional Crazy Long Mane Ponytail
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
10. The Two-Bobby-Pin Front Twist
This is an ideal hairstyle if you’re growing out your bangs, too.
And heeeere’s the finished product.
12. Fake Bangs Top Knot
Now you can have bangs for a day with this EZ hairdo.
13. The Single Twist
Take a section of hair from the left, pull it to the right, pin it. Then take a piece from the right and cross it over to the left. Tuck the hair under the piece of hair from the left. Pin it and you are DONE.
14. Otherwise Known as the Two-Minute Tuck
Put that boring elastic headband to good use. Directions here.
15. The Four-Step Bun
Here’s an easy bun that you can do waiting at a stoplight in your car.
18. The Knotted Pullback
Watch the video to get the full directions.
20. The Brisk Braid Wrap
This simple hairstyle is elegant enough for a wedding.
21. The Easiest, Prettiest Pompadour
Get Rory-Gilmore-at-her-prom hair.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›