27 Toys Reviewers Have Said Are Easy To Assemble
"The other-brand kitchen I purchased left me swearing and in tears over pieces that didn’t fit easily without drilling or manhandling."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An inexpensive Pop2Play foldable indoor slide that LITERALLY pops up in minutes to instantly turn any room into a playground when it's raining outside. Plus, it folds down flat for easy storage once playtime's over.
2. An affordable drone, because most kids have probably be begging for one for months. This will *propel* you to instant fave status.
3. A sink with a working faucet and ~real running water~ that'll get them way too excited about washing dishes. The best part? The toy dishes change color in warm water. (It might even teach them to help IRL).
4. A rainbow-colored saucer swing guaranteed to add a pop of color to any room and become the kiddo's fave ~hangout~ spot in the playroom or yard.
5. A minimalist pine wooden play gym with ~cute as can be hanging toys~ that'll blend into any decor. It also folds for easy storage.
6. A Little Tikes 2-in-1 pirate ship and ride-on toy boasting realistic sounds that basically any toddler will be obsessed with. It'll keep them busy for hours sailing around the house and hiding the treasures they find in the storage seat.
7. A Hot Wheels garage that can park more than 100 cars and has a racetrack — BUT watch out for the hungry T. rex looking to devour the cars. Heck yes, adding to cart now.
8. A foam pogo jumper far safer that the good ol' pogo stick, with a sturdy foam base to stand on, so little hurricanes can burn off their energy hopping from room to room as grown-ups secretly wait their turn.
9. The Big Dig Sandbox Digger Excavator Crane that swivels 360° — basically a dream toy for any construction aficionado. They'll have a blast sitting on it and scooping sand and snow all year long (Now the Blippi song is stuck in my head: "I'm an excavator, hey, dirt, see you later...")
10. A battery-free race track for putting their fine motor skills to the test as they figure out how to get the car through the obstacles by using levers and buttons. The coolest part? There's a magnetic helicopter waiting to pick up the vehicles.
11. A splurgey Melissa & Doug Wooden Fresh Mart Grocery Store that'll give any play kitchen a run for its (pretend play) money with a hand-cranked conveyor belt, a scanner that beeps when you slide food over it, and a realistic credit card reader with a scratch pad that kids can actually sign.
12. A LeapFrog Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart so your little one can make ice cream cones for the entire fam while learning their colors, numbers, and flavors. *Oprah voice* You get a treat, you get a treat, you get a treat!
13. A Dyson Ball toy vacuum with actual ~working suction~ because believe it or not, little helpers actually *enjoy* cleaning the house.
14. A neutral play tent that'll blend into any decor and comes with all the fixin's, so the kiddos can have their own ~glamping~ experience whenever they need a little pretend getaway.
15. Or a large castle tent with sheer drapes and starry lights for an enchanting hideaway that'll impress even the most hard-to-impress princess on your list.
16. A giant wooden Connect 4–style game you'll wish you'd had when you were a kid because it'll take family fun to a whole other level.
17. A stomp rocket launcher that'll teach the kids basic physics (without suspecting it!). They'll have such a *blast* as they jump on the launch pad, countdown to liftoff, and watch the rockets soar up to 200 feet high.
18. A marble run set for providing endless possibilities to build creative structures — all while developing problem-solving skills. Kiddos will be ~ah-mazed~ at the results when the marbles roll through the mazes they create.
19. A Learning Resources Botley The Coding Robot 2.0 activity set to get kids excited about coding (totally screen free!). They'll love programming Botley to move up to 150 steps *and* turning it into a train, police car, ghost, and more.
20. A rainbow wooden marble tree that'll leave kids mesmerized as they drop a marble and listen to soothing musical notes as it cascades down the leaves.
21. A sports center, a *slam dunk* for MVP toddlers, who will have a blast shooting baskets or goals. Bonus points because the LED scoreboard, gears, and buttons teach 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases.
22. A Razor scooter that'll appeal to little daredevils who would love nothing more than to zip around the block and show off stunts.
23. Disney Frozen Elsa's Ice Palace by Little People because it sparkles, lights up and sings "Let It Go" to cast an enchanting spell on younger kids (ages 1–5). They'll literally never want to ~let it go~.
24. A Radio Flyer Busy Buggy that doubles as a push walker to help new walkers build confidence. Before you know it, they will be zooming around like champs.
25. A Wiwiurka triangular rope ladder you can hang from the ceiling or a tree branch to provide endless opportunities to swing, do acrobatics, or yell: "I'm taking off in the spaceship!"
26. A 3-in-1 tent, tunnel, and ball pit to transform any home into an ~exciting play zone~ where little ones can crawl, explore, and fling balls (don't ask!) for hours on end, while the grown-ups kick back with a glass of wine.
27. A Lily & River foldable wood climbing triangle that'll not only keep your little whirlwind from climbing everything but will also ensure they're all tuckered out after a chilly day spent indoors.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.