1. This is Dave, who introduced us to all the animals.
2. First off was Vinny the warthog.
3. He was just a baby, so he took bottle breaks.
4. He spent several minutes just scampering around the office.
5. Vinny was very playful and enjoyed headbutting his handler.
6. Here he is in action!
7. Next up was Chaka the mandrill.
8. Chaka’s habits include grooming…
9. …and eating marshmallows.
10. Seriously, this monkey loves marshmallows.
11. He also enjoys perching on shoulders, like so.
12. And then the moment we were all waiting for!
13. Dave brought out Tyson, the 5-week-old lion cub.
14. He was absurdly cute.
15. Seriously, just look at how freakin’ adorable he was:
16. What’s not to love?
17. Big paws? Check.
18. Friendly attitude? Check.
19. Incredibly cute face? Check and check.
21. I guess the lion cub was pretty cute too.
22. We all listened while Dave talked about the importance of conservation.
23. AND THEN TYSON GOT CUDDLY!
24. There might not be anything cuter than a lion cub chewing on a cute man’s fingers.
28. OH WAIT I WAS WRONG!
29. Oh, you want video of the tiny adorable lion cub snuggling? Here you go!
All photos by Macey J. Foronda.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.