1. This is Dave, who introduced us to all the animals.
2. First off was Vinny the warthog.
3. He was just a baby, so he took bottle breaks.
4. He spent several minutes just scampering around the office.
5. Vinny was very playful and enjoyed headbutting his handler.
6. Here he is in action!
7. Next up was Chaka the mandrill.
8. Chaka’s habits include grooming…
9. …and eating marshmallows.
10. Seriously, this monkey loves marshmallows.
11. He also enjoys perching on shoulders, like so.
12. And then the moment we were all waiting for!
13. Dave brought out Tyson, the 5-week-old lion cub.
14. He was absurdly cute.
15. Seriously, just look at how freakin’ adorable he was:
16. What’s not to love?
17. Big paws? Check.
18. Friendly attitude? Check.
19. Incredibly cute face? Check and check.
21. I guess the lion cub was pretty cute too.
22. We all listened while Dave talked about the importance of conservation.
23. AND THEN TYSON GOT CUDDLY!
24. There might not be anything cuter than a lion cub chewing on a cute man’s fingers.
28. OH WAIT I WAS WRONG!
29. Oh, you want video of the tiny adorable lion cub snuggling? Here you go!
All photos by Macey J. Foronda.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.