1. This is Dave, who introduced us to all the animals.
2. First off was Vinny the warthog.
3. He was just a baby, so he took bottle breaks.
4. He spent several minutes just scampering around the office.
5. Vinny was very playful and enjoyed headbutting his handler.
6. Here he is in action!
7. Next up was Chaka the mandrill.
8. Chaka’s habits include grooming…
9. …and eating marshmallows.
10. Seriously, this monkey loves marshmallows.
11. He also enjoys perching on shoulders, like so.
12. And then the moment we were all waiting for!
13. Dave brought out Tyson, the 5-week-old lion cub.
14. He was absurdly cute.
15. Seriously, just look at how freakin’ adorable he was:
16. What’s not to love?
17. Big paws? Check.
18. Friendly attitude? Check.
19. Incredibly cute face? Check and check.
21. I guess the lion cub was pretty cute too.
22. We all listened while Dave talked about the importance of conservation.
23. AND THEN TYSON GOT CUDDLY!
24. There might not be anything cuter than a lion cub chewing on a cute man’s fingers.
28. OH WAIT I WAS WRONG!
29. Oh, you want video of the tiny adorable lion cub snuggling? Here you go!
All photos by Macey J. Foronda.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉