1. This is Dave, who introduced us to all the animals.
2. First off was Vinny the warthog.
3. He was just a baby, so he took bottle breaks.
4. He spent several minutes just scampering around the office.
5. Vinny was very playful and enjoyed headbutting his handler.
6. Here he is in action!
7. Next up was Chaka the mandrill.
8. Chaka’s habits include grooming…
9. …and eating marshmallows.
10. Seriously, this monkey loves marshmallows.
11. He also enjoys perching on shoulders, like so.
12. And then the moment we were all waiting for!
13. Dave brought out Tyson, the 5-week-old lion cub.
14. He was absurdly cute.
15. Seriously, just look at how freakin’ adorable he was:
16. What’s not to love?
17. Big paws? Check.
18. Friendly attitude? Check.
19. Incredibly cute face? Check and check.
21. I guess the lion cub was pretty cute too.
22. We all listened while Dave talked about the importance of conservation.
23. AND THEN TYSON GOT CUDDLY!
24. There might not be anything cuter than a lion cub chewing on a cute man’s fingers.
28. OH WAIT I WAS WRONG!
29. Oh, you want video of the tiny adorable lion cub snuggling? Here you go!
All photos by Macey J. Foronda.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱