1. This is Dave, who introduced us to all the animals.
2. First off was Vinny the warthog.
3. He was just a baby, so he took bottle breaks.
4. He spent several minutes just scampering around the office.
5. Vinny was very playful and enjoyed headbutting his handler.
6. Here he is in action!
7. Next up was Chaka the mandrill.
8. Chaka’s habits include grooming…
9. …and eating marshmallows.
10. Seriously, this monkey loves marshmallows.
11. He also enjoys perching on shoulders, like so.
12. And then the moment we were all waiting for!
13. Dave brought out Tyson, the 5-week-old lion cub.
14. He was absurdly cute.
15. Seriously, just look at how freakin’ adorable he was:
16. What’s not to love?
17. Big paws? Check.
18. Friendly attitude? Check.
19. Incredibly cute face? Check and check.
21. I guess the lion cub was pretty cute too.
22. We all listened while Dave talked about the importance of conservation.
23. AND THEN TYSON GOT CUDDLY!
24. There might not be anything cuter than a lion cub chewing on a cute man’s fingers.
28. OH WAIT I WAS WRONG!
29. Oh, you want video of the tiny adorable lion cub snuggling? Here you go!
All photos by Macey J. Foronda.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.