1. A trendy and color-changing iridescent and wavy mirror that'll add some cheer to your home with its rainbow hues.
2. A Dalí clock for a surrealist piece of decor reminiscent of Dalí's famous painting that creates the illusion of ~melting time~. Congrats, you've just landed yourself a conversation piece.
3. A fire escape shelf perfect for people who no longer live in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city. It's not only a super-cool piece of decor, but it can also provide a bit of nostalgia.
4. A modern acrylic vase in case you're looking for a simple yet exquisite design to display your flower arrangements, or even a single flower.
5. A shag rug ideal for adding texture and personality to a room. This '70s decor staple has made a solid comeback. It's super soft to the touch, which makes it perfect to rub your toes in.
7. A unique tile floor mat you can change as many times as you'd like. Alter it with the seasons or when your favorite person is coming over for a visit.
8. Some Dalmatian-dot removable wallpaper ideal for renters looking to spice up an otherwise drab studio apartment and still walk away with their security deposit.
9. Or, a set of Dalmatian pillow covers to upcycle some of your older pillows and really fill the place with a more Cruella aesthetic.
10. An ottoman bench you can use in your bedroom, living room, or walkway as a seat, a footrest, or a coffee table. What's cool about this one is that it opens to double as a storage.
11. A high-tech square mirror complete with a touch switch dimmable light and anti-fog function that you can hang vertically or horizontally.
12. Or, a full-length mirror to create an illusion of a larger space, which makes it a great choice for small spaces. This mirror can lean against a wall, be hung, or stand free. If you choose the freestanding option, there's a clothes rack that comes with the mirror where you can hang a few pieces of clothing.
13. Some trendy Edison bulbs — a cost-effective and stylish light that really ~glasses~ up the place.
14. A hidden bookshelf to get that pile of books gathered around your overcrowded bookcase off of the floor.
15. A prismatic window film that'll bring a whimsical addition to your room while doubling as wall decor. Depending on where your windows are, adding this film will cause the sunlight to shine a rainbow-esque image on your wall. Two birds, one window.
16. A durable Moroccan-style suede pouf you can use as a chair, footrest, or an end table. This multiuse bag of stuffing is great for pairing with furniture you already have.
17. An elegant arched floor lamp with the ability to bring the light directly to you, which makes it a great light to read or work under.
18. A quilted chenille floor pillow ideal for small spaces to use as backup extra seating when visitors pop in.
20. A Flowerbar to add something to your walls while still maintaining the folk-inspired minimalistic spirit of your home that you love so much.
21. A ceramic vase with abstract faces etched into it for an original vase that'll have everyone eyeing your interior design skills, including these faces.
23. A wireless library light that can highlight your favorite family portrait or be positioned over your impressive collection of books that you've purchased but never read.
24. A minimalist-meets-industrial bookshelf to display your books, plants, photos, and other knickknacks that might've looked like clutter on a dresser, but on this, c'est magnifique!
25. A hammered gold moon phase garland if your space needs a dash of American Horror Story: Coven vibes.
26. A cotton woven runner in case you're happy with all of your living room furniture but are looking for a piece to enhance what's already there without being too distracting.
27. Or an abstract rug that features a variety of colors if your room is somewhat neutral or one solid tone to throw some additional color into the room.
29. A handcrafted dot placemat to give your dining table a one-of-a-kind upgrade sure to liven up your next meal.
30. A curved curtain rod that'll push out your shower curtain, giving you a little more room in your shower to move around, which is vital for your shower concerts.
31. A fun shower curtain to add a little personality to your bathroom, and elevate your mood after you've dragged yourself out of your nest. Taking a glance at your shower curtain should make for a cheerier morning.
32. A fall-inspired candle with a matching fall-themed design so you can fill your home with a new scent. And the design makes for an ambient look, too.
33. A faux plant so realistic your mom might actually try to water it when she comes over for a visit. Sounds like a high-~qualitree~ plant.
34. Or bouquet of dried pampas grass, a celeb-approved trend that is alive and well. An extremely low-maintenance piece of decor, the neutral colors blended with the texture can transform an area instantly.
35. An over-the-toilet organizer that'll hold all of your bathroom essentials and leave room for candles, plants, and extra rolls of toilet paper. One major downside of renting = not enough built-ins in the bathroom.
36. A pack of smart light bulbs to replace the super-harsh white lights that came with the apartment and that really just kill your vibe. These'll give the illusion of natural light for homes with dark interiors and can be controlled with your smart hub.
37. A set of under-cabinet lights for accentuating your newly added backsplash or for bringing new light to your original backsplash. You can also use them under wall shelves to illuminate your books, plants, and other treasures.
38. A removable tile backsplash you can stick in your bathroom behind the sink or along the wall in your kitchen to give your room that renovated look and feel.
39. A set of velvet curtains that'll not only add a little instant fancy, but will help to regulate temperatures too thanks to their thermal insulation. Quick tip: Hanging them high and wide will make your windows look larger.
40. A set of airy linen curtains to make your bedroom feel like a scene out of a romance novel. The sheerness allows sunlight to still peek through when closed, too, for those of us who aren't vampires and actually like the light.
41. A nostalgic storage cabinet that'll give your living quarters a sophisticated ~homeroom~ vibe. Remember meeting your crush by the lockers so they could give you a note asking you to the dance? *sigh* Simpler times.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.