We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dye- and chlorine-free dishwasher detergent pods so you can finally tackle that mountain of bowls in your sink all at once. They're made with mineral-based ingredients, are cruelty-free, and come in compostable packaging!
2. And dishwasher cleaning tablets, because, seriously, how clean can your dishes really be if your dishwasher itself is a mess? Just pop them into the tray where you'd normally put detergent (or on the bottom of your dishwasher, if you're washing dishes at the same time), and run as usual!
3. Or, a walnut sponge for anyone without a dishwasher who wants to up their scrubbing experience. Not only is it — dare we say — aesthetically-pleasing, reviewers say it's also effective at cutting through that stubborn buildup on your casserole dishes. Also, it's plant-based, hypoallergenic, and nontoxic.
4. A robot vacuum cleaner that — if we're being honest — will likely do a more thorough job of cleaning your kitchen floors than you would on your own. It works on practically any floor type, and is powerful enough to suck up even the thickest pet hair.
5. A fume-free oven cleaner so you can finally get around to cleaning your oven after... how many years of avoiding it? This NSF-certified product doesn't contain lye or harsh fumes, and reviewers say it works like a dream on caked-on messes if left on overnight. Your parents will faint the next time they visit.
6. Or, a 100 percent natural oven scrub made of pumice that can cut through tough stains as well as chemical cleaners. No unpleasant odors to see (smell?) here.
7. Garbage disposal cleaner to get rid of lingering smells and, you know, keep your kitchen sink from taking FOREVER to drain. Plus, it's fun to watch it foam up!
8. A cooktop cleaner kit that'll actually conquer those burnt-on stains you thought were permanent — very little elbow grease required.
9. A coffee machine descaler, because your caffeinated beverage of choice shouldn't suffer at the hands of mineral buildup that can easily be washed away. It's compatible with all types of coffee makers and espresso machines — just pour it in with water and brew as if you were making a cup of joe.
10. Or, if you have a single-serving coffee maker, a set of cleaning K-Cups to flush out all of the residue that's been making your morning bevs taste... off. Pop one in and brew as if you were making your favorite hot drink, then brew again without the cup to rinse it out.
11. A grout cleaner that actually sticks to grime and buildup to leave your backsplash (and any other kitchen caulk) looking like new. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight, then wipe away and ta-da!
12. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner for anyone who doesn't actually live with their parents (and, thus, never remembers to clean the microwave). Just fill with vinegar and water, heat in the microwave for five to seven minutes, then marvel at how easily the tomato soup that exploded all over your microwave last month wipes right off.
13. A convenient bottle scrub brush that can easily reach the bottoms of all those mason jars you've accumulated over the years without you having to squeeze your hand down there. Just hang to dry between uses, and clean with vinegar when needed.
14. Or, a box of bottle cleaning tablets if you want a nearly hands-off solution. Simply fill your water bottle with warm water, drop in a tablet, let it fizz for 15 to 30 minutes, rinse, and voila! Those gross coffee stains you thought you had to live with forever will disappear before your eyes.
15. A set of "UnPaper" Towels that soak up spills even more efficiently than Brawny, so all it takes is a quick swipe. And since they're made of 100 percent cotton, just throw them into the washing machine to reuse and cut down on waste!
16. A kitchen degreaser because you don't actually have to live with those slimy spots on your oven hood that you thought were permanent. Spray it, leave it, wipe it.
17. A no-rinse coil cleaner for anyone who didn't realize that cleaning refrigerator coils was a thing (and honestly doesn't really want to do it). Simply spray this foaming cleaner onto the coils, and... watch the mess dissolve! Clean coils ensure your fridge can keep cool and run more efficiently.
18. A tub of pink cleaning paste so you can see for yourself why it has a cult following (and over 67,000 5-star ratings)! Use it to effortlessly treat stains, remove dirt and grime, and restore shine on pretty much anything that would require cleaning at some point. Plus, it's vegan!
19. A Magic Eraser to make all of those mysterious wall and cabinet smudges disappear before your eyes. Just wet it, squeeze it, and breathe a sigh of relief as you realize the Cheetos powder your child smeared all over the kitchen walls can easily be wiped away.
20. A silicone sink strainer that'll keep your drain free of chunky food residue (and anything else that may find its way into your sink). To empty, simply push the flexible silicone strainer out, and throw in the dishwasher when it's time to clean. Your unclogged pipes and garbage disposal will thank us (and you) in the long run.
21. But, in case there is a clog, a drain opener to dissolve grease, oil, soap scum, and even hair! Pour down the drain, leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with very hot water — because you have more important things to do than waste precious time waiting for your sink to empty out.
22. A seriously powerful dish cleaner you can spray onto that crusty lasagna baking dish, leave for a few minutes, then wipe off with little effort.
23. A pair of reusable scrubby dishwashing gloves that'll give you better control for more efficient cleaning (and eliminate the need to deal with gross sponges). Plus, you'll save money, cut down on waste, and keep your hands from drying out!
24. A kitchen soap loofah to absorb all of that icky soap scum and keep your soap dry between uses. It can also be used to scrub sinks and bathtubs, and will last up to a year with proper care — oh, and it's vegan and compostable!
25. A sweet little penguin fridge deodorizer you can fill with baking soda whenever things start to get a little smelly. It's compact and won't take up too much space, and will bring a smile to your face every time you see it next to your cheese stash.
26. And, a baking soda cartridge to stick onto the lid of your garbage to keep your kitchen free of unpleasant smells. It's got a refreshing lavender scent, and lasts for up to 90 days.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.