27 Pairs Of White Boots That'll Never Go Out Of Style
PSA: White boots are IN and you're in the perfect place to grab yourself a pair (or 2...3...maybe 10).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pair of artisan-made white Western boots from Free People featuring hand-stitched detailing, a square-pointed toe, and a studded-bottom sole.
2. A pair of classic faux-leather heeled ankle booties that are so chic and timeless you'll want to wear with them everything.
3. A pair of white lace-up Sam Edelman boots so cute you'll be calling them your ~solemates~ after just one outing together.
4. A pair of knee-high white cowboy boots to add some Western-chic vibes to your #OOTD. And might we add, yeehaw, the boots are gorgeous!
5. A pair of Dr. Martens white boots equipped with "bouncing" AirWave soles and a leather exterior for the *ultimate* comfort and style combo.
6. A pair of tall waterproof lace-up snow boots that'll keep your tootsies and calves nice and toasty when the weather is, well, anything but that.
7. A pair of white ankle booties by Betsy Johnson boasting a heel adorned with colorful beads to add a unique flair that's all business in the front and party in the back.
8. A pair of white Ugg boots boasting a cotton and hemp exterior and Tencel lyocell plush lining so you can graciously accept all those compliments you'll get while knowing you made an eco-friendly purchase.
9. A waterproof Timberland boot with a stylish zebra-print accent for a timeless addition to your shoe collection that you won't have to replace for a looong time.
11. A pair of faux-leather tall white boots from Steve Madden to wear for your next night out on the town and pair with a glass of white wine for the *perfect* photo op.
12. A pair of ArcticShield memory foam boots definitely made for walkin' — through the snow, that is!
13. A pair of white Converse boots featuring a chunky heel, platform sole, and the ability to make you look and feel like the total rock star you are.
14. A pair of Western white Chelsea boots from Asos with silver chains draped across the fronts for you to stylishly strut the streets in no matter what season it is.
15. A pair of white heel boots from Steve Madden for anyone who loves a good pair of stilettos that are *actually* comfy.
16. A pair of leather Rag & Bone white combat boots to splurge on and lace up to take with you on all of life's adventures.
18. A pair of stylish white Chelsea boots by Dolce Vita with wedge heels so comfy you might decide to just live in them forever.
21. A pair of incredibly fluffy white Bearpaw boots designed with a wool blend lining and curly lamb upper your feet will be so happy to be nestled in.
22. A pair of faux-leather white high-heel ankle booties to shamelessly add to your ever-growing bootie collection.
23. A pair of peep-toe mesh white ankle boots brought to you by the style gods who knew you needed a new pair of statement booties to wear year-round.
24. A pair of tall, glossy white Hunter rainboots for anyone who loves rainy weather and splashing around in puddles (or just trying to get through your commute without soaking your regular shoes).
25. A sustainably made faux-leather platform ankle bootie by Dr. Scholl's to take your boot game to new ~heights~.
26. A pair of tall leather Franco Sarto riding boots that'll make you wonder why it took you so long to buy a new pair of boots in the first place.
27. And a pair of chunky platform Chelsea boots by Madden Girl pretty much guaranteed to turn heads anywhere you wear them.
You and your new white boots taking on the world together:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.